Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:17 pm 
asjm died at 10:40 PM, still on Day 1. Day is extended until 12:16 AM. There will be a lynch today. You can vote by PMing me or emailing me (please don't text right now).

EDIT: The murder scene is Talbot Lounge, not Fifth East. If you saw the original location and visited there, your visit still counts.

EDIT: Time was 10:40, not 10:57.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:26 pm 
I was in Clam Kitchen. lopezv can confirm alibi, as well as various NPs (dmz, stigges, friedlander).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:27 pm 
qql, Adamberg, lzahray, pravinas, sashacf, and I were all at ET

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 pm 
I confirm Lucy about all of our alibis.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 pm 
Sueshep and I have been in Black Hole kitchen for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:31 pm 
I was in New House 1 1st floor watching Mr. And Mrs. Smith and talking with a lot of unrelated ihouse NPs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 pm 
Shaky alibi: I was on 3W doing puzzles with NPs (Anderson Wang, Patrick Yang, Ben Yang) until ~11:05, then I came down to Talbot Lounge, the scene of the crime. tsims and I talked to each other around 11:05 and I don't think he seemed sketchy when we talked about "nobody died yesterday". (tsims alerted me when the death happened). I also saw michikyo in talbot (and nobody else that I recognized as playing. tsims does not remember what time I came to Talbot, and nor does Anderson (NP) so I have nobody to confirm this for me probably.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 pm 
I was/am in my room at McC, hiding from the cold after biking from dance practice. Only desk workers and floor mates can confirm .__.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:33 pm 
I was and still am in my room in Random.

I was in pecker bathroom at the time, hiding until the day was over. I came out at about 11:03 saw lillychin a bit later (I think before 11:20) where she chatted and I gave her a hug, I was in underwear at the time also confirmable, so unless I ran out, ran back, took off clothing, and then started lounging around I didn't make the kill (also I don't have EC access)

asya (and andres if he's playing) have been at EC 4E helping David set up room.

Lilychen and I were sleeping. Together.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:35 pm 
Aok, did the kill happen in talbot lounge then?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:35 pm 
I unfortunately have a terrible alibi: I have been at pinkies in talbot since about 10 tonight. I've been working, taking orders, and I have noticed that michiyko, amiliek, cyqwang, and jakob have all been down to Pinkies, but michiyko was the only person besides myself there at the time of the murder, and jakob came down at about 11, give or take 5 or so minutes. I asked him if anyone had died the previous day, and he replied that nobody had, as we both still thought nobody had died. A lot of EC NPs can confirm that I was in the kitchen the entire night.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:36 pm 
I was sleeping in my room with Daniel Grazian.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 pm 
I was in my room in Simmons Hall. Simmons NPs can confirm for me for around 11.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 pm 
The murder did happen in Talbot Lounge.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 pm 
Tsims, did you notice asjm come down to Talbot?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 pm 
As many people as possible should go over to ec, to provide cover to investigators. Lilychen and I will be going over there now. Can somebody please let us in to talbot lounge.

We also have to decide on a person to lynch. I'll make a proposal shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 pm 
I was in my room with the mayor. Mayor Dukhovni can confirm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:44 pm 
Pinkie's (Sunday night food thing) is going on in Talbot until ~Midnight so you should have no trouble getting in.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 pm 
I was at ultimate frisbee practice. About 15 NP ultimate players can confirm I was at practice until 11. (Coincidentally, ultimate is the only other place where I go by Oreo :D)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:50 pm 
With Officer ksedlar in her room, as confirmed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:51 pm 
I was battlecoding at this time, in my room. Saw Dukhovni briefly around this time. He was definately not going out, based on his attire.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:51 pm 
I was on 4E, in the bathroom. I saw Miles at 11:01 and he didn't look like he'd just run up 4 flights of stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:57 pm 
Arkadiy and I were in Black Hole's kitchen near the turn of the hour, and had been there for something like twenty minutes continuously before the death was announced. (I had a guest over, and spent most of the evening in and around Black Hole.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:59 pm 
@lilychen yes, but I didn't know who he was or that he was playing, I just had to look up who he was from facebook. I unfortunately don't know everyone in EC :/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:00 am 
I was at tEp, the cold and wind at the bridge can confirm. Also any tEp can confirm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:05 am 
I was in jessk's room the whole time. I saw jessk at what's probably 11:01 but I'm not sure of the precise time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:12 am 
Ok, we have to vote for somebody; I propose we vote for jessk. No offense meant; we have to lynch somebody. Feel free to scream out alternatives.

I do think we want to go after ec people though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:14 am 
See shikexue's thread. Lynch cyqwang not me lol