Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 am 
Something is giving me really bad vibes from Lucy. I might be misreading Lucy as I've never been in a mafia game with Lucy before, but for some reason Lucy is coming off very strong and quickly proposes lynching people that seem very mildly sketchy. I say we keep an eye on Lucy and consider lynching her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:54 am 
And, if I may add one little detail, she was lilychen's proxy and lily was killed in a day with 3 kills.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:04 am 
Those who were at the meeting might remember that I was supposed to leave with lilychen and isaacg. The only reason I didn't was that abergal wanted to speak privately afterwards so I stuck behind for a bit. If I had been planning on having them killed then, I would not have wanted to be with them then.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:59 am 
What Lucy said is true (she was going to leave with them but then talked to abergal instead)

But that doesn't necessarily mean I think she's innocent. I'm not sure what to think about anyone honestly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:04 pm 
Maybe mafia had planned on killing Lily and Isaac at some point a little bit later (when they were not with Lucy), but then once Lucy knew they were going alone, she texted the mafia making the kill and told them that they were alone.

I'm not saying that's the most likely scenario, but it's possible. There are countless somewhat-unlikely-but-possible-mafia-play scenarios here. So while this does make Lucy LOOK innocent, we shouldn't be SURE that she is.

I'm putting Lucy on my "probably town but watch out for them" list for now, unless she does something else to swing it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:18 pm 
Ksmori has only posted once, yet they have alibis for most deaths.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:43 pm 
I do think that people who only post alibis and don't post anything else are suspicious.

Also, lgunder suggesting the counting items thing is kind of bad. And him saying that we should investigate him the other day continues to not sit well with me...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:21 am 
Haley told me she hasn't participated in game since the one time she did she got sueshep and arkadiy killed with false information. However, the NP that falsely informed her was her boyfriend, who is obviously very close to her, and very sway-able. It woudl be smart to flasely get sueshep to kill arkadiy, which would lead to sueshep being lynched. Then one can say they just dropped off the map because of the awkwardness of the mistake.

If Haley really made a mistake and dropped out becuase she was tentative, then I would hate to do this to her, but I'm a bit sketched out. this gives reason to never have alibis. Also, her first alibi was given by Shikexue.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:47 am 
It's also a bit sketch that the alibi list has lzahray alibied for lilychen and isaacg's deaths with an encounter that happened fifteen minutes after their deaths. And that alibi was given a light blue rating, stating that it's unlikely that lzahray was the one who killed the two due to meeting sasha fifteen minutes later.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:21 am 
That was given light blue because sashacf would be heading over from the general kill location. (Since they are coming from W20). So we felt it would be tricky for Lisa to have done it and then made it past both lgunder and sashacf without getting caught.

Plus, I'm assuming sashacf asked erin and Gary (nps on their maslab team) if Lisa had just gotten there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 am 
I was also suspicious of Haley for that but decided to not act on my suspicions because katie trusted her and sueshep strongly believed her to be town.