Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Death of Arkadiy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 pm 
Howdy, all,

I received information that Arkadiy, some other named Randomites, and two or more others had been overheard planning mafia kills shortly before jfrisch's death. I took action, and as I did not get the charge renewed, it is clear that I was misinformed.

I have spoken to several people about how I received that information, so that with any luck Arkadiy's death and my subsequent lynching will at least bring down a mafia-aligned person in short order. I plan to post more details shortly before my life ends at 11 p.m. tonight, so that the relevant people have time to follow up on the info I gave them, but the info does disseminate into wider gamespace even if they are busy / not actually trustworthy themselves / get killed in the interim.

Best of luck, and my apologies for screwing this up so badly.

- Sueshep

Post subject: Re: Death of Arkadiy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 pm 
Currently in Clam, sueshep is yelling at hbates for giving a bad informer. Evan (her boyfriend) apparently overheard arkaidy talking about mafia plays and told hbates who told sueshep who pulled the trigger.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 pm 
NP Evan is currently being >_<" D: D: It's very amusing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm 
Can we please get some more info about what happened with these shenanigans?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 pm 
NP Evan (hbates's boyfriend) overheard an alleged conversation between arkadiyf, lgunder, and 2 non-Randomites. He told hbates this, and hbates told sueshep, who then killed arkadiyf thinking that he must be mafia. Evan was presumably mistaken. lgunder denys having had such a conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:51 pm 
Yeah this was basically all my fault.

Sueshep and I had been talking for most of game, and we were discussing things with arkadiyf and I was getting sketchy vibes from him. Just he didn't seem to be sure of much and some of his statements contradicted each other and whatnot. It wasn't enough of a sketchy vibe to say anything, I was just gonna avoid him a bit and see if I could get more information. Later, NP Evan (my boyfriend) told me that after hanging out on Clam in Random all day, he had overheard a conversation where lgunder and arkadiyf and a couple other people were discussing Mafia agenda and whatnot. He hasn't ever played Mafia, but he knew enough of the game, or so I thought, to tell if Mafia were Mafia, like he knew what conscriptions are and most of the roles and whatnot.

When he told me this, it confirmed some of my suspicions and since Sueshep lives on the same floor as arkadiyf I thought I would warn her and tell her what I thought I had learned. I thought I knew what was going on, I was obviously way wrong, but that's the tale of the death of arkadiyf.

And now I've learned to not listen to NP's about game. Oops. ._.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:59 pm 
Non-sketch list currently includes Hbates, IsaacG. I do think it's weird that Lisa and Dgrazian are essentially trying to cast aspersion on ksedlar and isaac for being near me when I came clean. Also, a meta in which you kill people who are probably trustworthy is a weird-ass meta.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:06 pm 
Changed vote at last minute to jessk (same person who I arbitrarily suggested yesterday.) I suggested that other people at et do the same. I don't know how many of them got in votes quickly enough (them includes Sashacf, lzahray, Lucy.)