Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Lynch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:40 am 
Please don't lynch me. :< I maintain my offer to role reveal to ksedlar to get off the default lynch list.

Also this might be overkill, but I would prefer a more random method of deciding who dies next. I think having predictable lynches is only an advantage for the mafia. Something sufficiently random might be choosing some set of players to all choose individual numbers and send them to two/three people. These people then add all the individual numbers they've received, and confirm that they all have the same sum. Then we start from the top (alphabetically) of the current player list, and count down the same number of players as the sum, circling around as necessary.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Lynch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:04 am 
We should clear this proposal with god to confirm that it is legal. If it is, I do prefer it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:19 pm 
Will you submit to vampire-checking? Because now ksedlar's dead, your plan won't work quite as well. Also, josh suggested lynching alphabetically and he died. Certainly seems like someone at the top of the alphabet's mafia-aligned.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:25 pm 
It is legal.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:19 pm 
I'd rather have dukhovni vampire checked than asya. Katie proposed asya as the lynch, so I think we should go with that unless some event happens that changes things.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:13 pm 
I think we should consider lynching sam. He was in the perfect position to coordinate katie's kill today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 pm 
I agree. I really don't like that he's still alive, and we might as well circulate mayor petitions while we circulate the new police officer petition. Katie trusted Sam quite a bit, but I don't think her reasons are particularly strong. I don't like it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:25 pm 
If we're checking both Daniel Grazian and abergal, let's not lynch either of them. I would be ok with lynching sam.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:31 pm 
People at et: can you please say who all lynching suggestions originated from and who supported or opposed them. At the very least I want to hear about the propositions of me, abergal, and Sam dukhovni.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:33 pm 
I advocate dukhovni.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 pm 
Lynching Sam seems perfectly reasonable to me, but I'm really uncomfortable with the fact that twice now, when abergal has been on the chopping block, someone else gets suggested as a lynch target and people bandwagon on the non-abergal suggestion instead.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 pm 
Well she's getting vampire checked, so we might as well lynch someone else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:39 pm 
@Daniel Grazian, lzahray isn't at ET right now, so unless something was discussed at dinner (which I wasn't there for), lzahray and people at ET wanted to lynch dukhovni separately.

As for lynching dukhovni, Lucy thinks it's a good idea, but I also agree with the logic. dukhovni is a mayor who has been alive for a suspiciously long time.

I'm suspicious of you and abergal mainly because of ksedlar's note.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:41 pm 
One reason Katie trusted me, for what it's worth, is that I handed my receiver off to Pravina who was innocent. If I were mafia-aligned, the correct play would have been to quietly keep it and claim I handed it off, rather than actually giving it to a random player who turned out to be town.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:41 pm 
Lisa was the one who originally advocated for dukhovni. I have reasons to distrust all three of you but dukhovni is the only one I have no reason to trust.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:44 pm 
I can confirm that. I told Lucy I was suspicious of sam, and also posted about it in the mildly sketchy things thread I think before lucy posted here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:46 pm 
lilychen wrote:
Lynching Sam seems perfectly reasonable to me, but I'm really uncomfortable with the fact that twice now, when abergal has been on the chopping block, someone else gets suggested as a lynch target and people bandwagon on the non-abergal suggestion instead.

Hmm good point. But abergal is getting vampire-checked so if on the chance she is innocent, two townies would die.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:47 pm 
Hide from Sam! He's running around random trying to find lilychen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 pm 
*would die if we lynch abergal and she happened to be innocent. That's not to say I'm not suspicious of abergal. I still very much am very suspicious of her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:51 pm 
Just found lilychen, with her now, she isn't dead.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:54 pm 
Please please please vamp-test me, I have awesome stuff set up and I'd like to be lynched tomorrow night not tonight if it has to happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 pm 
And in the meantime I'm voting for abergal, since I agree it's suspicious as hell that she's gotten off the chopping block twice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 pm 
This was the plan back when I went to take a nap, and now I wake up to find a last-minute lynch mob...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 pm 
Going to reiterate this again, I am so incredibly sketched out by the fact that abergal has twice talked her way out of being the top lynch target. I'm planning on voting for abergal tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 pm 
I think we should lynch ama, wait for the vamp-test of abergal, and hear out dkhovni once the day rolls over.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:57 pm 
Agree with tsims

GUys, just to reiterate, we are vamp testing Daniel Grazian and abergal, we should wait to see these results to lynch either one of them

Okay, agreed. Voting ama since abergal's being tested.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 pm 
tsims wrote:
I think we should lynch ama, wait for the vamp-test of abergal, and hear out dkhovni once the day rolls over.

If this happens, we need to tase dukhovni immediately.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 pm 
I would also be fine lynching Sam.