Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Innocent Child Network!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:06 pm 
Hey guys, I fully expect to die tonight (unless whoever I feed on is mafia). So, Innocents, reveal to me!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:16 pm 
Innocent children: please do this!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:42 pm 
I'm not so sure this should happen. This makes some amount of sense with a dying gay knight, because if they are actually mafia and don't die at days end they're publicly mafia, so it's hardly worth a fake claim. Here however, if tsims doesn't die we don't actually know if this was a fake vampire claim or not, so we won't know whether the networks been compromised. In general I'm against innocent children networks, they always just end up resulting in the mass murder of so many poor children.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:53 pm 
I'm quite skeptical that tsims is fake, though I guess it's possible. I think the risk is worth it though. But tsims: if any of the innocent children are high profile likely conscription targets (including lilychen, dukhovni, abergal, myself, and probably others) let the other innocent children know about them, but don't let them know about the other innocent children (this shouldn't apply if there are two or fewer innocent children.