Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: In case I die
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:03 pm 
whether by lynching or by murder, please consider the following things.

1. Be involved in the game. A major decision is being made tonight, and there is virtually no forum action. The mafia clearly are being competent, given the consistent kills, and if you allow the game to be silent, you will allow the mafia to hide in the shadows and we WILL lose. Apathy is the town's worst enemy. Non-mafia, I'm speaking to you: be the driver of the game.

2. Use your roles, use your roles, use your roles. Investigators and related people: you especially.

3. Set traps for the mafia. Try to get killed in such a way that your killer will be caught (perhaps by sending a text message to someone whenever you see another player approaching you.)

4. Asya, lilychen, and dukhovni are all quite suspicious if they love much longer.

5. Don't lynch me. Vampire-check me if necessary and be ready to tase me.

6. The mafia are probably neither me nor abergal. I feel like the mafia are letting is kill ourselves off.

I've been a bad example of energetic play this game, at least compared to previous games. I've had an unusual amount of real life stuff going on. But you, I'm talking to you dear reader: be the sammyluo or Ksedlar who keeps the game going and brings us victory!