Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dictator's Dictations
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:28 am 
I will post questions in this thread to which I want answers. Let's start with these:

1. Did ksedlar gove you any instructionsve as to what to do if she died. If so, please send me a pm with any relevant context including when she gave you those instructions.

2. This is a subset of (1): did Ksedlar give you any instructions as to what to do with dukhovni if she died (trust him? Lynch him?) If so, please explain in the town square, including any when she said this and any other context.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:34 am 
3. I want access to a vampire and a vigilante. Vigilante please pm me. Make the subject line: "I am vigilante." Vampire: please report to abergal.

As soon as I am aware of a vigilante, I will post an addendum here saying that no new vigilantes should report to me. I'm not concerned about too many vampires reporting to abergal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 am 
Um. I'm confused. Why should town just blindly send roles to you? That seems like terrible play. I advocate that people don't just send their roles to dgrazian. If he's not mafia already, pm-ing him will make him get conscripted. Dont' listen to Dgrazian on that part.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:38 am 
Apologies for any typos.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 am 
It's fairly likely that conscription has already been used, modulo dukhovni being mafia. Shi-Ke was probably mafia, and after he died there were 5 mafia left according to dukhovni, so a conscription had probably already occurred aT that point

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 am 
No Lane, I am explicitly not wanting to know too much role information. All I want right now is a vigilante.
Additionally I suspect, but certainly do not know, that conscription has already been used. Don't be too paranoid there. Yet at least.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 am 
If you split role information between the two of us, it's impossible for both of us to be conscripted. More likely is one/both of us will be killed very soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 am 
This seems more reasonable, now that I read that you only want 1 of each to reveal. I'm still weary, but not fully against it any more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:02 am 
How do people feel about innocent children revealing to either of us?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 am 
No good can come from it, that's my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:30 am 
A vigilante has revealed to me. No further vigilantes should reveal at this time. Vampires should still reveal to abergal.