Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 Lynch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm 
My suggestion would be to lynch lilychen. She has been the most active townie this game, and I'm surprised that she hasn't yet been killed or conscripted.

That being said I have no special private evidence for thinking she's sketchy, so other opinions from town would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Day 5 Lynch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:24 pm 
I concur, lilychen was also extremely effective as a killer when I was mafia with her, and mafia look very competent this game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:25 pm 
This reasoning sounds fine to me; I'll go along with this unless a better target is proposed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:32 pm 
I would also be in favor of dukhovni.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:37 pm 
I obviously strongly object to this plan. I haven't done anything sketchy this game aside from not having died yet, but like, even dgrazian just did today. In addition, other experienced players are still alive. In particular, Isaac, who I've been mafia with in previous games, is also still alive and is perfectly capable of organizing the mafia to the extent that we're observing.

Basically I don't think that my staying alive should be taken as evidence of anything. I strongly object to being lynched, and would very much like to be vampire checked instead if possible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:40 pm 
I agree that would be preferable if we can find vampires, but it sounds like there might not be any left or something? In any case, I find you and isaacg the sketchiest, and can't really think of a better lynch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm 
In that case, I would advocate for lynching isaacg and not me. He's also been uncharacteristically inactive this game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:06 pm 
So now we really do need a lynch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:13 pm 
i say we lynch dukhovni. he's been mayor too long and was at upop when ksedlar died. NPs can cover for mafia, so I don't fully trust his statement of being at his table the whole time. I also realize though that I am not a most trustworthy person at this point. i voted for dukhovni, but it's up to others to decide how they vote.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:33 pm 
But idk, sam is such an obvious target. Mafia are probably keeping him alive because it'd be a waste of a kill because town would want to
lynch him. I think I'd rather vote for oreo. Lucy tends to be right about these kinds of things, and I wouldn't throw away the weird vibe accusations
because 9 times out of 10 they are right.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:42 pm 
I have above average trust levels for oreo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:42 pm 
(but would be willing to lynch her)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 pm 
I'm against lynching oreo. I know her play style from mafia (not live action) at Simmons. The first game we played in Simmons, she said basically nothing. In all the games following in Simmons, she's been much more involved. A lot of this can be pinned on being new - I know that in the fall game I wanted to learn about how the game worked and what the good strategies were. So I think now that she has some experience, she has been participating more. In addition, since we live together etc, I've been conversing with oreo about mafia outside of this forum. She has said nothing that has given me reason to be suspicious of her. Overall, I think that all of her actions have been good for town.

As of right now, I think that I will be voting for dukhovni to be lynched, unless something else comes up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:52 pm 
I trust dukhovni even more than I trust oreo and really don't think we should lynch him, especially given that it's hard to elect people now.

I will be voting for oreo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:02 pm 
Hey guys. I am willing to defend any reasons people have for lynching me. I also think dukohvni is a bad lynch target (strictly speaking about today, who knows what may happen after that)

A few hours ago, I decided anpere was a reasonable vote, but I would also vote for lgunder. I have yet to read the majority of posts made since I left for hockey but I will see what else has gone down.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:13 pm 
I am also in favor of lynching anpere.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:14 pm 
if people are seriously considering lynching me, I, as i said, am willing to role reveal if that'll help. Tell me if so and I'll react right away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:17 pm 
I am voting for lgunder. Sorry lane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 pm 
I don't like that anpere said we should lynch me just because Lucy had "bad vibes"

Anpere knows I am town. She said she would rather lynch me than dukhovni. I'm guessing it is because he is more experienced and an overall better player so he would be more valuable than me. But we should try to find another lynch target that is not at least semi-trusted by a confirmed town player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 pm 
***abergal not anpere!

I would like to point out that multiple people said that they way I've been playing/things I've said have made me seem town-sided.

It is very easy for mafia to take someone saying "well I have slight suspicions of oreo" and turn me into a lynch target. For this reason, I would be careful about anpere.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 pm 
no, I don't know for sure if you are town. Maybe I am missing some details for being inactive, but
why should I "know" you are town?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 pm 
Sorry I meant to say abergal but had just typed your name above so idk what happened lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:33 pm 
I'm wishy washy as hell, guys. Going to go for anpere.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 pm 
I think Asya should dictate the lynch. I'm also voting anpere.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:44 pm 
I'm sorry, I'm voting for dukhonvi because of all the reasons I read before :/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:57 pm 
Going with abergal, voting for anpere