Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Orders
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:45 pm 
Investigator proxies, contact me.

If one vigilante could contact me, that would also be good. Not sure the best way to coordinate this so it's exactly one. I would suggest that every vigilante privately roll a 3-sided die. If it comes up a 2, contact me.

I want to be your new police officer. I need 4 more signatures. If you haven't signed my petition, contact me. I can come to you.

Post subject: Re: My Orders
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:17 pm 
Notes I took from the meeting:

lily -- believable that dukhovni was at upop
lily -- running for police officer
isaacg -- should investigate not day 1 and day 4 kills at ec, probably made by don
lily -- we should lynch one of the ec inactives
isaacg -- also pushes for lynching lilychen
lily -- texting privately during meeting after we decide to lynch her
lily -- ksedlar told her she was a superhero, told AustinFathman she was an investigator
lily -- should investigate ksedlar's death, not josh's

Detective Proxies:
Lucy
isaacg
lzahray

People in attendance:
isaacg
Lucy
lilychen
Jeanis
cstubbe
oreo
frevan
ksedlar
dukhovni

(came later):
sashacf
vlonge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:21 pm 
Please PM me if you have a shovel.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:31 pm 
I honestly don't know who to order to lynch now, though I would prefer a semi-active person who hasn't had great alibis, with a slight preference for EC residents given that I agree with isaacg's logic about who is likely to be the don. anpere? Other suggestions appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:36 pm 
Why haven't we lynched Sam yet? He was with ksedlar when she died, and at the meeting with lily and isaac,
plus he's been a mayor for 5 days! Come on guys, the answer is staring us right in the face. There's
no way I could be don and make every 3 kills, while working at Vecna (keep in mind going from Alewife to MIT and back takes more than an hour).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:38 pm 
Others at the meeting should be able to confirm I didn't leave in time to get to Lobby 7.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:39 pm 
I think that an anpere lynch would be okay. I noticed that he didn't post any early in the game but has become more active recently. Mafia seems to be trying to eliminate the power/very active/vocal players, so this seems sketchy. Also after the meeting and the fact that he is alive makes me more suspicious of dukovini.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:42 pm 
Another thing is that just because someone was physically at the meeting long enough that it couldn't have been them who executed the kill, doesn't mean that they couldn't have texted someone else to make the kill. We all heard them say that they were going to Stata. It would have been easy to contact someone else and have them intercept them. So I think that someone staying at the meeting for awhile doesn't clear them of guilt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:45 pm 
Yes, but texting is something anyone can do, so figuring out "who could have texted" is pointless. We're trying to track down the actual killer, because they're the one who we can definitively say is mafia (or a really lousy vigilante...)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:47 pm 
A pretty powerful vigilante to be able to kill two players

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:49 pm 
I don't think she meant "find out who texted the killer" she just meant that being at the meeting doesn't clear you as innocent. I'm still slightly suspicious of you (dukhovni)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 pm 
Abergal, has a vigilante contacted you yet? You should post here as soon as one does so that you get only one

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:56 pm 
Sorry, got a vigilante. Also, lilychen was shoveled and came up investigator.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:57 pm 
Why was lily shoveled?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:59 pm 
Also, if you haven't signed my petition, contact me now!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:09 pm 
I'm sure miles and I can sign it. If you need more than two signatures, then we could all go to 5w and get some signatures there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 pm 
FYI I am voting for anpere tonight, in case people are confused by the lynch thread. My evidence suggests that he is the best lynch target.