Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:08 am 
abergal died in the Bush room at 11:45 PM. HOWEVER, the death location will be Lobby 7. Please do not try to enter the Bush room.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:17 am 
Adamberg and lzahray and I are all at ET.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:21 am 
I was in the 4AB lounge with oreo and some NPs. cstubbe was around/in the lounge around then, I'm not sure exactly when she left.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:21 am 
I'M SO SAD! Whyyyyyyyy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 am 
lopezv, dbauscher, vlonge, and I are in clam kitchen. dukhovni is in clam lounge. we've all been in those places for a while now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 am 
Also abergal had all of the petitions for various people for police officer including herself (dead), lily chen (dead), and there were two others also (issacg and Adamberg????). Does anyone remember who the other petitions were for? Does anyone else have these or are they now lost/destroyed by the mafia? Also last minute thoughts before going to bed issacg in the meeting seemed to think that kills 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 were done by the Don, so he pushed for focusing investigations on Daniel Grazian's death. So I am not sure if this means that the mafia in the meeting knew we may find something and were thus trying to silence him? In light of more deaths that could not all of been done by Don where will our few investigations be most effective?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:30 am 
still in stata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:37 am 
Lucy, I can't recall, why are you at stata?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:48 am 
Multiple player and NP people can confirm that I was in Clam (dbauscher, lgunder, lopezv, rhat, taylors, hbates/haley, etc.).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:50 am 
I was in clam kitchen with all the other people who said they were in clam kitchen who i don't feel like typing out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:57 am 
6.470 hackathon Jeanie was here earlier as well

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:00 am 
Yeah I was working in Stata at the 6.470 hackathon. I left at 12am. Lucy was still there when I left.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:04 am 
I was in my room and in 4AB in Simmons at that time as Frevan said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:09 am 
I was painting my nails in Simmons 4AB lounge with Frevan. Cstubbe was also around, may not have seen her right at 11:45 but no way she could've made the kill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:44 am 
I didn't notice when Jeanie left so I can't vouch for her. However I don't think she's lying since it would have been pretty easy to get caught in that lie.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:08 am 
I've been doing a puzzle since 10:00 pm in McC. Still here. Many NPs who are working diligently with me can confirm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:47 pm 
Guys the kill happened in the bush room. That suggests to me that the killer was on the writing team. Which players are on the writing team.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:11 pm 
At work in Kendall square.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:55 pm 
Off hand the only players that I know were on writing team were lopezv and abergal, which doesn't make much sense. I have no idea who else might be on writing team.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:00 pm 
But it would also be possible for someone to just walk in, say bang to abergal and leave, right?

If abergal and lopezv were the only players on the writing team, then the killer would most likely be someone who knew lopexv wasn't there with abergal at this time (or else he would've been a witness)

Lots of people have alibis that were confirmed by multiple players.

Most of the people who don't have alibis are inactive (grrrr)

Miles has no alibi. Would he have known that abergal would be in the Bush Room at this time? And would he have known that lopezv was not?

Dinnino has no albis for the recent kills but has a lot of alibis before that. I have no idea who Dinnino is but they live in Random so may have known where abergal would be and known that lopezv was not there.

Fmajluf's alibi is unconfirmed, but I have no mafia read on fmajluf at all, and if we really wanted to we could have contacted NPs in McCormick.