Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Lynch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:38 pm 
dukhovni and I propose fmajluf7 as the Day 6 lynch based on the fact that she doesn't have any good alibis.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Lynch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:55 pm 
What? It is utterly unfair to lynch me based on that. I live in a dorm with no players. How do you expect me to get a confirmed alibi? I also barely know anybody who's playing.

I am a townsperson and I don't mind revealing my role to someone. But the last person I trusted is dead now. And it is really sketchy how random this is. Right after I agreed with lzaharay that it's astounding how dukhovni has gotten out of all the lynches.

Why lynch me when we have so many people without alibis? I really don't get it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 pm 
Sorry fmajluf7. It's unfortunate but we have lynched people before partly because of bad alibis and knowing that their alibis would continue to be bad.

I'm also open to hearing other people's opinions.

Also, dukhovni wasn't the one who proposed you, I was. We were originally going to suggest somebody else, but then I decided that you would be a better choice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm 
Lucy, if you don't mind saying, who was the somebody else you were going to propose?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:48 pm 
We should start discussing tonight's lynch. Obviously, investigation results could change what we think, but if we don't get any guilty investigations, we need to have someone to lynch.

I will be voting for lgunder as of now. But I want to have discussion. I don't like that Lucy and I are the only ones posting. Do not be scared to start posting more!!! I know people are scared to start becoming active because they think mafia will kill them if they are active. BUT every townie's voice is really valuable. If you say nothing, you might as well already be dead. Sorry not sorry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:59 pm 
Yes people post more! The GCN (gay children network) is deciding who to lynch. I will announce who it is as soon as they let me know.

Btw I think lgunder is a reasonable choice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:07 pm 
Sorry how did the gay children network come about? Is it possible that it has been compromised?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:20 pm 
The GCN was formed through the dying vampires.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:21 pm 
I don't know if it was compromised.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm 
(I have no evidence to suggest that)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:26 pm 
Wait I'm still confused. I assume by Gay Children Network you mean Gay Knights and Innocent Children?

Innocent children makes sense to have come from the vampires since nobody can fake innocent child, but what about the gay knights? It is one of the more porveable roles, but what is to stop 2 mafia from claiming they are gay knights together? (Obviously you would find out if one of them died somehow but they would at least have you fooled for a while)

(((Sorry for asking lots of questions. I have read all the rules and stuff but sometimes I get things confused/don't understand some stuff. I've never played live action mafia before this year and it's much different from non-live-action)))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm 
Gay knights are not 100% provable but 2 mafia claiming gay knights and never getting caught is risky enough that mafia are unlikely to do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:28 pm 
Lynch ksmori! The GCN has spoken.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:30 pm 
If you're provably innocent you should publicly reveal