PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:12 pm 
I'm poisoned.

tl;dr I'm poisoned.

Post subject: Re: I am poisoned
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 pm 
I am poisoned too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 pm 
Basically, there are a lot of people who are going to die (2 poisoned, desperadoes will probably have gone desperado if they are active, gay knight possibility) in the next day or 2.

Town needs to get the mafia now.

I have bad feelings about Lucy /: But she was trusted by many so I'm not sure.

Dukohvni has not been very active lately. He didn't even vote...

I'm extremely suspicious of lgunder.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:18 pm 
I believe it's spelled Poisson. Jokes aside, that's a shame.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:46 pm 
Lucy seems very sketchy to me. As far as I can tell, she was behind the most recent lynch mob. She probably hasn't made any kills, but she could still be arranging things for mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:56 pm 
A gay children network probably formed after people had two full days to form it. Therefore, it would be incredibly risky as mafia for me to just declare myself their proxy. If the network formed (and it probably did) then I'm basically outing myself for nothing.

Also, I clearly didn't make up dgrazian's gay knight lover since victor died

Finally, while I wasn't involved in the GCN discussion I don't think my assessment of ksmori as sketchy is incorrect. Posting only once yet remaining involved enough in game to post alibis to the spreadsheet is sketchy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 am 
Why would it be risky as mafia to declare yourself their proxy? Just wondering (forgive my noobiness).

I don't think anyone implied you made him up. You're experienced, and I'd guess that being trusted by so many and doing the right things could be a cover for coordinating the deaths that are happening.

And while I agree that ksmori might have been sketchy, I must disagree that only posting alibis is sketchy. Of course, I'm kind of biased because that was all I used to do. But this is my second time playing only and I enjoy a lot following the forum. Whenever there's a death, I post early because I know I'm required to and it helps town. But I never have anything smart to say or contribute besides that. Only after all the experienced players starting disappearing I stepped up to try to help town, because we cannot beat the mafia with only two townies.

Of course, I'm not accusing you of anything. Mafia is clearly really strong and might be playing us right into pointing fingers at the innocent people. But this is just something to keep in mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 am 
Making up that I'm their proxy is sketchy because they can call me out on it at any time. ( I believe sashacf was accusing me that declaring myself their proxy was a lie).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:16 am 
They weren't posting alibis. They were only updating the spreadsheet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 am 
Sorry I believed sashacf was accusing me of making up the network because they accused me of leading the lynch mob against ksmori and it was the network who decided that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:20 am 
Who might Lucy reasonably have murdered?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 am 
I didn't mean to accuse you of falsely claiming to be a proxy. I just thought that the original idea to lynch ksmori came from you. If you are scum, I think you've just managed to become trusted enough to become the proxy, and therefore have a lot of influence.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:32 am 
I believe dgrazian's death is the only one I don't have a solid alibi for

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:34 am 
I agree that I was the first to propose ksmori. However all of my accusations were based on publicly available information and I also told my contact that they should decide amongst themselves who to lynch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 am 
As of this point, I once again trust Lucy. Lucy has great influence in town, but like Dukhovni, I have no reason to explicitly wish to lynch them. I would like to say that the people that were poisoned were rather strange in my opinion. I would expect Lucy and or Dukhovni to be poisoned, but instead I think the mafia plan to conscript them, if they haven't already. The GCN is in serious danger if conscript hasn't been used.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:34 am 
Frevan and Oreo's poisoning makes a lot of sense. They were invigorating the game, and putting new blood into the elected positions. They were probably less busy and more able to go through with those duties. Also, if they had the petitions those are gone now. Mafia are stunting our game ability.

If Lucy is really sketch, the sasha would have to be sketch as well, since they both singly alibied each other at times (which they would have to at ET sometimes). Oh and she could have killed Dgrazian. No one goes to the LCC at 10 am, unless there's a meeting. No one would host a meeting in the LCC at 10 am on a weekday because of attendance issues. Also, it was 10 am and we said that dukhovni, ksedlar, and I were sketch becuase we were the only likely awake ones. Well, Lucy was awake too. But yeah, unless sasha is sketch that's her only possible kill. Respectable, considering have been at least 7 mafia-aligned people at once, and only twelve deaths.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 am 
Vlonge I spend a lot of free time in the LCC by myself. There wasn't a meeting I just need somewhere to work. Kevin walked in and saw me there so you can ask him if you want. Melanie, Miguel, and Diana have all seen me there early in the day so they could tell you it's not unusual for me to have been there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:44 am 
To be clear that's Miguel Sandoval and Diana valero.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 am 
I am confused how this network made the lynch decision. Yet only a few people voted for ksmori. This seems sketchy. Lucy has said that "Making up that I'm their proxy is sketchy because they can call me out on it at any time. ( I believe sashacf was accusing me that declaring myself their proxy was a lie)." I wasn't aware this network had formed prior to Lucy's post referencing it and with no voting evidence to suggest that one even exists.

I think she may be a mafia using the power of being a "proxy" for a group that townies should trust to influence the lynch vote. I changed my vote last night to ksmori, but I do not think that I will do so in the future.

Right now I am most suspicious of Lucy, dukhovni, and Lgunder.
Lucy- Reasons stated above
Dukovni- Has not been killed by mafia and has not posted on the forum or been active in discussions.
Lgunder- Has said he trusts Lucy and seems to be backing up her stories, also has made multiple posts that contribute nothing to discussion but just seem to be trolling (see "I am poisoned" thread).

The mafia clearly has skilled and active players that are trying to silence all townies who try to speak up. Don't let them get away with this!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:34 am 
Lucy claims she has connections to the Gay children network. This network is clearly a bad thing for mafia, so I question why Lucy was not poisoned because of this and her general high level of activity on the forum. This says to me that Lucy is either mafia or that The mafia knows the network is compromised, and is thus not worried about it affecting their ability to win.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 am 
That's pretty tame trolling. Towns people are more likely to troll than mafia since townspeople know they're innocent. (I've trolled plenty as town, see ET only game for evidence.) Mafia are always worried of getting caught and are often more concerned making sure they don't stand out.

That being said, I find lgunder hella sketch, just not for trolling.

The network formed when pravinas, tsims, and qql were going to die. It's pretty common play for the network to form as soon as someone claims to be dying that night for role related reasons. It has, iirc, also successfully formed in all previous games it tried to. As such, I don't see why you would doubt it's existence. I also don't see why you would think me ballsy enough to make this up if it wasn't true.

As for the votes, I have no idea how many people are part of the network (there's no reason for anyone outside the network to know who or even how many people are part of it) I would not be surprised if the network was that small,but I would also not be surprised if part of the network didn't vote because of rl or to avoid being linked to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:53 am 
I'm also a bit confused as to why I wasn't poisoned. There's that I might be easier to kill hanging out at random. There's that they may have role information on me since quite a few more people than I'm comfortable with know my role at this point. There's also the possibility that only one of you is legitimately poisoned and the other is mafia pretending to be (this has been done before though not often, I personally believe it to be a good strategy at times,(this being one of those) though plenty of other experienced players disagree)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:02 pm 
Wait. Someone said the petitions are destroyed because we have been poisoned. I don't think this is the case.

Also it makes sense to me that the 2 of us have been, since we were going through a lot of effort to get petitions and if you put together some things I said it was clear that even though Jeanie was running and slightly interested in police officer, that it would most likely be Frevan or me who takes the position.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:17 pm 
Sorry mind confused poisoned with killed for a solid half hour. Never mind about that part.