Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:08 pm 
So, who should we use investigations on? Should we continue to investigate issacg's death in the hope that we will catch his killer by exhausting all the people that don't have good alibis and have not already been investigated? It is possible that his killer has already been lynched since then but I am not confident in this fact. It is my opinion that if we coordinate the police investigation I have today, and if Lucy and I talk to the people we are proxying for that is 4 total investigations. I think that is our best chance to get a confirmed and active mafia that we can try to lynch tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:12 pm 
I agree with this. We just need to b carefull to avoid frame being used.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:15 pm 
I would recommend a akshat, asludds, brenda, or cjfman investigations. The four of us at Simmons have discussed and either have reason to believe that the remaining uninvestigated players have good alibis or are trusted strongly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:14 pm 
I suggest akshat as a default lynch. For inactivity, also ABC.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:30 pm 
Not akshat. Ksedlar trusted them for reasons unknown. I think we should trust her judgement on that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 pm 
Therefore I suggest ameliek for the default lynch for ABC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:38 pm 
So, um, I think oreo and Frevan should dictate who to lynch. I don't know about ameliek, but oreo did say, and I agree with her, that we have at least one very experienced mafia member left. And I'd rather try to find/lynch that one than go by abc. We're at game end.. I'm sorry Lucy, I think I rather lynch you. Or Miles. Or AustinFathman.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:39 pm 
(the game end comment is because I remember dgrazian saying how we should be suspicious of experienced players if they are not dead by game end (~20 people left))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm 
I trust austin. I mean fine lynching miles but we need to decide on one person.

I also believe that we're at game end.