Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dying thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:19 pm 
I am dying in 3 hours. I know 2 other players who are dying tonight. Also if you are dying for whatever reason (desperado, gay knight) go ahead and post any last thoughts you have here. You can wait until the last minute if you wish, but I am posting now since everyone knows I'm gonna die anyway.

My talk with lgunder: (Frevan was also there for most if not all of this)

He thought adamberg was probably innocent

He said it makes sense that Frevan and I were poisoned if we were difficult targets for people i.e. they all lived far away from us. I already trust everyone in Simmons so this just reinforces that.

He was slightly suspicious of Lucy, possibly she was conscripted, but she also is very powerful and helpful to town if she is town-sided.

He thought asra would be a reasonable lynch for tonight. However he said that it was because asra posted a lot of alibis but never posted on the forums. but I just checked and asra only has 3 alibis... So my thinking is perhaps he had another reason to be suspicious of asra but didn't want to tell me because he didnt trust me 100%

Lgunder, sorry if any of this is not completely accurate to what you said but it's my best memory. The general points are right though

Post subject: Re: Dying thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:21 pm 
Lgunder also said it is generally a good idea to post a list of people you trust and are suspicious of before you die if you know you will die. I will do this closer to 11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 pm 
I'll defend asra because I've been around tEp a lot and I know she's just super busy with MASLAB, and also at tEp all the rest of the time. I can't see her having time to make creative kills like the mafia have done, or ever being in the right place at the right time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:50 pm 
Oreo, don't forget to post your list soon :s And you will be missed. I really hope town discussion doesn't die with you and Frevan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:51 pm 
I am a desperado and am dying in ten minutes. Let it be known that neither fmajluf7 nor Haley murdered isaacg.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:55 pm 
I am a desperado dying in a few minutes. My code name is Johnny. I trust Jeanie, as everyone else should. That's all I have to say.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:55 pm 
As you all know I am dying tonight. I was a desperado. Luckily I went desperado the same day I found out I had been poisoned, so I din't die any sooner. Thanks for wasting a poison on me mafia it was a lot of fun! Anyways I was James Bond. I was proxying for cstubbe another dying desperado who went desperado the same night I did. She was Johnny. Alexis was poisoned, so I think it goes without saying that if any of us don't die tonight we should be lynched or shot.

I highly trust Jeanie for multiple reasons. Although I did not trust Lucy initially, I now believe that she is town, not 100% certain but enough to say that here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:58 pm 
My best advice is to look for people that defened people who we think were mafia. I believe that anpere and ksmori were both mafia due to the clues going from 6 at lillychen and iaascg death, next day 5 at abergals and now down to 4 clues for dininno and vlonge. They were the lynches that occured in that span of time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:59 pm 
How many clues were in lgunder's death site? That should give us an accurate count of mafia aligned players.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 pm 
I trust Jeanie, adamberg, austinfathman (somewhat), fmajluf (purely just off of vibes and gut reactions), sashacf, lzahray, and Lucy (not as completely as the others but I'm trusting her more as time goes on. However do what you all think is best with her)

Again, I don't really trust Haley. Was gonna kill her.

Out of time, sorry. Voting for ameliek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 pm 
Alexis killed her I didn't think to check for clues. I didn't realize there would be any, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:03 pm 
Yeah I just thought of this now wasted opportunity :(