Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:02 am 
Many of your intros are not very good for helping mafia/people in general locate you, or your intros are out of date. Gods would very much appreciate it if you kept them updated / good. Here is a link to the guidelines I implemented in Summer Game 2: viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2860

Really, the important part of this is where/when you can be found.

Here is the intros link. Please do not edit anyone else's intro, but feel free to edit your own. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

At this point in game, gods can't hold your roles hostage or anything, but I urge you to update your intro with as specific details as possible for where you can be found because:
a. Out of game, you probably don't want other players to have to wait around for 3 hours, especially outside when it is this cold. (The waiting around for 3 hours to make a kill has literally been done before; my mafia buddy did it in the Summer 1 game). Remember, you may be mafia at some point too.
b. If you win the game, you probably want it to be from good town play / bad mafia play, not from the mechanical difficulty of making kills.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:17 am 
People currently in game with reasonable intros:
Brenda
Cjfman (sort of; it's possible this is the best intro given cjfman's schedule, but improvement would be useful if possible, especially with any on-campus activities)
Fmajluf7
Haley
Jeanie
Lucy (although it would be good to update with any on-campus activities)
Lzahray (okay, but possibly improvable)
Miles

Everyone else, your intro is bad. Ideally, you should include exact times and places for things, especially if you have any activities on main campus.

Note: Intro poking is done independent of player alignment.