Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:30 pm 
Lucy died at 11:41 am in the lot between 44 and 46.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:56 pm 
The location of Lucy's death is the lot that ET parks its van. I was in charge of driving the van from said lot back to ET at 11:40. Unfortunately, I did not get to the lot until 11:45 because I was staying after 8.223 lecture to ask the professor about a project idea involving the Spanish Inquisition slowly torturing a man to death via a pendulum. Lucy had told me earlier that she thought she would die and requested that I drive the van closer to Random for her (I turned down this request based on it being really annoying to drive the van around and make a loop).

Based on her theory that she would die she also sent me a list of people she trusted:
- Me
- akshat
- cyqwang

She also somewhat trusted:
- AustinFathman
- Brenda
- Hale

She distrusted:
- asludds
- asra
- cjfman

To sum up: I have the worst alibi ever and Lucy's death can kind of be considered my fault. However, I did not kill her. If anyone is still suspicious, I would like to point out the fact that sashacf, lzahray, oreo, Jeanie, and Lucy all trusted me.

I would like to point out that the fact that Lucy would be at the lot today at that precise time was written in her intro. This is kind of strange to say the least.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:12 pm 
Clarification: Not "she would die" but that "she expected to die if she had to walk all the way to the lot"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:22 pm 
Nooo D: I've been in my UROP in bldg 66 since 10 AM (my supervisor can confirm..?)

Lotta, I believe you (because Lucy did say she trusted you a lot). But we need to lynch someone tonight :/ I would suggest AustinF., but judging from Lucy's list it is not the best idea. Who do you suggest?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:39 pm 
Also, why am I the only person alive that's not on your list? .___. I feel so ignored.

I'll be checking back at 10 pm to see who to vote for.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 pm 
just saying, Adamberg might be lying...also, there is no way lucy trusted akshat because he isn't following the game at all. i literally live on the same hall as him and yesterday he was like 'oh right, i'm technically playing mafia"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:35 pm 
Maybe. Do you think she's the best choice of a lynch though? AustinF kind of came out of nowhere, posted, and then disappeared again.

I don't know what to think :'C I guess we could try lynching Adamberg today and AustinF tomorrow?

Also, while it's true that trusting akshat is completely weird, ksedlar also trusted him a lot at the beginning of the game for some mysterious reason.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:49 pm 
fmajluf7, you were listed separately as someone she did not know whether to trust or not

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm 
tl;dr: LYNCH ASLUDDS!!!

I don't know where Lucy got her information apart from that she generally seemed very well connected. I propose going along with the assumption that she's not mafia because if she is, then we we have no chance anyway. Lucy was very into game and kept close track of who she did and did not trust. I don't know exactly how she determined this, but I trust her judgement and say that we should lynch one of
- asludds
- asra
- cjfman
without loss of generallity, let's start with asludds.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:02 pm 
So, um, you kind of got defensive after we proposed to lynch you... Asludds hasn't even said a word on the forum.

I'm getting inclined to lynch you :/ Just to make sure. And if game doesn't end we can lynch asludds I guess?

And I feel special for my separate list haha. I guess it makes sense given my yellow alibis.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:50 pm 
Again, you should trust me because a long list of people trusted me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:04 pm 
That's not a very good reason :/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:05 pm 
But ok, I'll vote for asludds