Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: People Alive
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 am 
(I also received the trust email from Lucy)
People Lucy trusted most: Adamberg, akshat, cyqwang
People Lucy still trusted a lot: AustinFathman, Brenda, Haley
People Lucy distrusted: asludds, asra, cjfman
People she didn't know about: fmajluf7 - mainly because she is super active but could just be super townie.

Also, all provable alibis from now on proves townie since only one mafia remains. However, be really strict on what actually works as an Alibi. I was at work, my coworkers can confirm. This alibi at this point in the game is weak and shouldn't be trusted unless I gave phone numbers of coworkers. (which I'm not comfortable with doing tbh).

Post subject: Re: People Alive
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:41 am 
Also, IF you are going to lynch me (which I would highly suggest you don't), please let me know a few hours in advance. If I can't convince you otherwise there are game actions I need to perform.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:48 pm 
Honestly Austin, I don't agree with Lucy's list. The game didn't end when we lynched asludds, and cfjman committed suicide. And I know asra is super busy with MASLAB. I'd rather lynch Haley, whom oreo said she distrusted and was going to vigilante-shoot.

Although, your sudden spurs of activity are giving me the wrong feeling :/ You organize a meeting and don't go, don't even vote on those two days, and now you post again. You and Adamberg are the only experienced players remaining, and I think I'd rather lynch one of you. We were like 13 townies and one mafia.. How did we get to this point?

I just wanted to he honest, because you do need to convince me to do otherwise. I'm sorry, but I want this to be over :c

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 pm 
merp. I pmed my reply, sorry.

That's fair. My sudden spurs of activity are usually just moments in which I'm suddenly not busy. Mostly due to @swimmingSchedule @workSchedule, I've been unable to participate as much/ check as frequently as I would have liked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:42 pm 
Let's narrow down our list of suspects based off of Alibis since Lucy's count.

Lucy's death:
People who possibly killed her (no alibi or bad one):
Adamberg
Brenda
akshat
asra
cyqwang
Haley

People with shaky Alibis: (no confirmation)
fmajluf7
AustinFathman

Lzahray's death:
No alibi or bad one:
Adamberg
Brenda
akshat
asra
cyqwang
Haley
[people, please post your alibis! You are hurting the town.]

People with shaky Alibis: (no confirmation)
fmajluf7
AustinFathman

TLDR; This whole town sucks. Post solid alibis and we can narrow down who the mafia is.
Where were you Thu Jan 22, at 9:22pm, and 11:41am on Friday, Jan 23rd?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:07 pm 
Lucy alibied me for lzahray's death, and yes, my alibi for Lucy's death is terrible.

If people want to lynch me, I also request that people tell me a few hours in advance so that I can convince town otherwise.

I would like to note that just because someone is hosed does not mean that they are not mafia (mafia roles are assigned independently of hosage).

I support just going down Lucy's list which means lynching asra today.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:05 pm 
guys, i'm taking an architecture class. i was probably in studio. confirm with anyone. literally someone is always here....there. alibi

and no, hostage does not mean not mafia, but it makes it easier to keep track of a person.

also, how great would it be if the people seeming not to follow game were the mafia.

and AustinFathman and Adamberg seem to have the same story....so lynch asra unless asra doesn't object?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 pm 
Uhhh I think I was sleeping for both of the most recent deaths T_T didn't wake til ~1pm on Tuesday and on Thursday after class that ended ~7pm I went back to my room and crashed (waking up at like ~9am that day instead of my usual afternoon wake up time q.q). I think I was investigated at some point and cleared?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm 
I'm at maslab from 10 AM - ~11PM everyday.. for lucy's death I was in lab (NPs on my team can confirm, as well as michikyo or lzahray or sashacf if they were also in lab.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm 
I'm going to vote first for Brenda (assuming no alibi), then Haley (assuming no alibi).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:29 pm 
but guys, i'm innocent! i literally have not been following anything until today

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:35 pm 
I think I'm going to vote for AustinF , I'm sorry :l I don't think Brenda is mafia, judging from when I met her. And tomorrow I might vote for Haley.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:39 pm 
yeah, i haven'tbeen following. i'll try my best to keep up now, but i can't really commit many hours to this..