Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introduction and Numbers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:48 pm 
Hey guys,
I'm going to copy paste introductions from the spreadsheet for convenience here:

dbausher: ey bby ;)
ameliak: (No introduction)
anpere: (No introduction here, but from past games) My name is Andres. I live in East Campus (4E)
fmajluf7: Hi, I'm Francesca and I live in McCormick's 6E (weird, right??). This IAP I'm UROPping in Hatton's lab in building 66, but I do not have a set schedule. My guess is that I'll be there after 2 pm on most weekdays and leave before 6 pm. I'm also taking a Figure Skating PE every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:15 PM to 2:30 PM. Besides those, I'm taking a bunch of other workshops, like the ceramics class, MetaPiano, Dinner Etiquette, Kyudo, Splash for Us, etc, all of which you can find the schedule and location in the IAP website. Lastly, I do Ballroom Dancing on Mondays from 7 pm to 11 pm (generally in Lobby 13 or 36-7xx/4xx), Wednesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm (generally in 36-7xx), Thursdays from 8 pm to 9 pm (generally Lobby 13 or 34-3xx) and Sundays from 7 pm to 10 pm (always in Sidney Pacific).
This is only my second game, and I got to the end of last game unharmed, so I can't wait to see what's in store for me on this one!
shikexue: Hi, I'm Shi-Ke, a junior in 6-2 living in Random Hall (room 231). I'm taking 6.148 and Code for Good over IAP, so I can be found either in 10-250 or 32-088 between 11am and 5pm, and will often be either in Black Hole or Clam during other times when in Random.

If you haven't posted an introduction, tell us where you live and what your schedule tentatively looks like. Additionally, phone numbers are pretty useful for keeping in contact and coordinating kills. My number is (319)333-5495, feel free to text.

We start with Microphone 2 (anpere), Receiver 2 (shikexue), Taser 2 (dbausher).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 pm 
Cool! My number is 786-521- nine two zero three. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier; I had the 24 hour show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 pm 
my number is 515-359-3210

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 pm 
I'm Amelie, I can kill people in EC pretty easily and unsuspiciously. I'm busy from noon-5 every day but night kills are good. I'm a brand new player so I'm not super familiar with rules. My phone number is 225-771-93 eight eight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:20 pm 
Thanks for the kill, ameliek! Awesome timing. Just make sure to be careful always.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:21 am 
Sorry I haven't posted yet. This is my first game, I'm frosh in random. My number is 3057935368. I'm basically always in clam.