Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Day 4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 am 
I'm going to go to floorpi at some point today and try to determine who killed jakob. It'd be awesome if we could get a rogue on our side.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 am 
No, but I wrote her name on the taser in view of several town members, now essentially unusable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:57 am 
Great, that's awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:04 am 
I was thinking of either abergal or cyqwang. It could also be Ama or Brenda because they are freshmen and knew jakob, but they are too inactive to kill someone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:16 am 
Abergal has a pretty solid alibi. I'll check cyqwang, Ama, or Brenda. Ama has been posting alibis throughout the game so she's not completely inactive.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 am 
Amelie, some more info about killing ksedlar:

Watch out for Sam dukhovni and lopezv. If either of them are with Katie, by no means should you kill her. We can't risk you getting seen.

This is what Sam dukhovni looks like (he's the guy with the purple hair near the middle of the picture, next to ksedlar, except I think he has pinkish hair now): https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... f815ea0d07

This is what lopezv looks like (middle person in red shirt): https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 11bdf30d6e

If you're not able to safely kill her during one of their breaks, I think your best plan would be to wait in the basement area near the bathrooms (there's some couches you could wait at while browsing on your phone or otherwise looking innocuous). If she goes to the bathroom alone at some point, kill her then.

Definitely don't do it if you can't do so safely. We can think about alternatives such as hiring a hitman if it doesn't work.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:03 pm 
Ameliek says that she read all the stuff and is going to walker in ~5 minutes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:06 pm 
Awesome. This is a super important kill. Best of luck. I'll have my fingers crossed. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:24 pm 
Amelie what's your number I'll text you if kksedlar sees you. She usually texts me and Lisa people she sees. If she sees you we may have to kill her as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm 
Amelie reports a successful kill! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:27 pm 
:D!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:31 pm 
Don't get your hopes up... she texted somebody right before. It may have been lzhray. Can we kill her next just in case? Or maybe she was texting us but was never able to send it. I think I lost ksedlar's trust so it's possible she started a new text messaging group

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:32 pm 
Yayyyyy! Amelie, debrief us when you get to a safe location, please. :D

And don't post an alibi too soon or it'll look suspicious. Post it after the class you're supposed to be in right now is over.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm 
Would she recognize Amelie?

Amelie, do you think she could have tipped someone off?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:43 pm 
Alright, let's start thinking about killing tsims later tonight. Anpere, would you be up for doing that/coordinating it? Keep in mind we'd probably have to use a kaboom because tsims started with a medkit. Here's what his intro says:

"Hey guys, I'm Taylor. I live on 4E in EC. Over IAP, I'm taking 8.223, which meets from 10 to 11:30, and I can usually be found in EC on Tetazoo, Putz, or 4E in the afternoon/evening. During the day on weekdays, I can usually be found in the Physics Common Room. "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:47 pm 
Also, Microphone 4 was likely in Katie's possession when she died. If this is indeed the case, if the don made the kill with a kaboom, would the receiver show that a kaboom was used, or would it just not say anything? (God?)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:10 pm 
I went around to Floor Pi and Walker, and there were 6 clues on floor pi and 7 clues in Walker. I destroyed a clue in Walker.

Did anyone destroy clues on Floor Pi? When the kill was made, there were 5 living mafia, so there should have been 8 clues spawned, assuming both the rogues were alive. Presumably the rogue who made the kill destroyed a clue. If none of you guys further destroyed a clue, that gives us a slight hint that both of our rogues are EC-affiliated people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:12 pm 
Also telling my proxy (Lucy) that I investigated lopezv for killing Katie, but I'm actually going to investigate jakob's murder so we have some chance of figuring out who the rogue is.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:15 pm 
Sounds good.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:25 pm 
Ahahaha, so talking to Austin Fathman, apparently Katie was lying to me about being superhero all along. She's actually an investigator, like I thought, but not with high enough probability to set a trap on it.

This is good though, because it means that by taking out Katie we've taken out effectively 2 investigators (her role + police officer), at least for the time being.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:04 pm 
It would be really great if we could prevent the value check on dgrazian tonight by killing tsims.

Anpere, please post your thoughts on that.

I'm at ET so I won't be able to check the mafia den as freely for the next few hours.