Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Day 5
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:38 pm 
When is this walk?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:39 pm 
If i can kill dinninno in random, should I? I don't know if I'll be able to get myself another alibi, though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:50 pm 
Around 8 or 9 in the morning. I'll let you know more specifically later. I can check when his alarm is. He's going to sleep soon. I can post more on the mafia den once he's asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:00 am 
Alright. I can wait for him, no worries. Just tell me where/when. I don't mind waiting for 30 minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 am 
How quickly can you get to Kendall Square from your dorm?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:44 am 
Like 15 minutes. 6 minutes biking. But I can leave early, no worries. Where in kendall?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 am 
1 main street. Big office building with a glass door lobby all the way at the far end of main street.

You might be able to hide near there and kaboom him, or maybe hide in one of the shops/restaurants on his way there and follow him and kill him when he passes by, but he may choose a different route to work tomorrow. I'll try to find a good spot for you to hide on google maps in a bit. Also let me know if you need a photo of him. I think I posted one somewhere earlier. He wears a great coat and is about 6'1".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:51 am 
*gray coat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:10 am 
Yes, I know what he looks like. Can I wait in the intersection of Broad Canal way and Main? He can't access the doors crossing from the other side due to the construction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:16 am 
Which means that he'd have to walk from the same side. Don't forget to tell me the time! I'm going to sleep now. Read you at 7:30.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:19 am 
Yeah he'd have to be on the north (?) Side, but he might decide to take a detour off of main street.

His alarm is set for 9 am tomorrow, so hell probably be assuming at work around 9:30. I'll text you when he leaves random.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:26 am 
Okay (didn't go to sleep lolz). The swim team (AustinF) has practice from 8 to 10 am and 5 to 7 pm. How do I use a scheme? I could catch him going in/out. Or someone else could. Just make sure to go half an hour before because they change and such.

Or are we not killing him anymore? Sorry, my brain is sleepy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:40 am 
If you kill dgrazian then you can't also kill Austin fathman. Someone else would have to do that in order to use scheme.

I'm leaning towards not killing him tomorrow. We probably should keep our scheme for an emergency.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:43 am 
Oh alright.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:15 am 
Ok, he'll probably be leaving Random in about 15 minutes. It usually takes him 20 min to walk to work. I'll let you know if that changes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:40 am 
Alrighty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:13 am 
Francesca reports a successful kill. Awesome!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:16 am 
For killing dininno tonight, his intro suggests that he'll be going from building 35 to the MITOC office tonight around 9 pm. So catch him on Mass Ave or entering the student center. Here's what he looks like (guy on the right, tall-ish skinny white guy with short hair): https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... e=55373C23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:20 am 
Am I doing it? Rather, can I do it? And should I or whoever is making the kill use kaboom?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:21 am 
Yes, you can (and I think should) do it. I'll get back to you on the kaboom... I think it's probably safe to not use kaboom, but let me think about where the items are first.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 am 
So I think microphones 3 and 4 might be a possible threat, but it's unlikely that dininno has a medkit. One or both of those microphones might also have been destroyed already from us kabooming dgrazian and ksedlar. I would probably use the kaboom if I'm being conservative, but I am also a little concerned about burning through them all, given that desperados are probably active by now (or will be pretty soon). I think it's unlikely that he would require a kaboom, but if I'm wrong about that, we'd be pretty damn sad if you were lynched. It's your call.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:30 am 
Oh btw, Gods, what's the clue count on dgrazian's murder as of when fmajluf killed him and destroyed a clue?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 am 
We still have two frame a towns-persons available. Are they better to use now or later? Is there any non-confirmed innocent that is investigated often? lopezv?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:41 am 
I don't see much point in framing a townsperson here, since I think town probably only has 1 investigator left (dininno), and the kill site is really out of the way. If we do frame, I think lopezv would be a decent choice, but there's no guarantee that he'll be investigated for it at all. Suggesting investigation targets is always risky because town is aware that frame a townsperson might have been used, and is naturally suspicious of anyone who suggests an investigation that turns up guilty.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:48 am 
How many kabooms do we have?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:50 am 
We have 3 left. I'm probably going to use one of them if I end up doing the murder-suicide plan.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:50 am 
I don't think aok has updated the items post yet, so probably three.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:52 am 
I want to use one because I'm sure that if dininno doesn't have a medkit, he has to have a microphone. Just like abergal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 am 
Ok, that's reasonable.

I'm not sure there's enough microphones to go around though. I mean, we control 2 sets of mike-receivers...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 am 
I also now think that isaacg is an investigator. He said he was either a desperado or investigator, and based on the investigations that lzahray's investigator (Dr. Watson) has made, they seem to be Random-based.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next