Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Elected positions
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:54 am 
I will be running for class clown. People are free to take note of any jokes I make / if people laugh at them. I will be working desk at Random from 2-7 tomorrow, and so people should come by and sign my petitions then. I will probably be taking them around tomorrow evening and then later be hanging out with them on Pecker, because I am an irresponsible person who is going to get horribly behind on my psets this week.

It seems like we will probably want a Meanest Person in Mafia as well, and we might as well not have two people take up unreasonable portions of their time. So, I will also be filling out a petition for Kemus (on the grounds that he helped me a bunch with 6.004 last semester.) Not sure whether or not there are restrictions on how many petitions can exist at once, but if not, I will also be filling out petitions for basically everyone else in game, and then hand them off to their corresponding player once Kemus and I are elected.

Post subject: Re: Elected positions
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 am 
I'm Kemus and I support this message.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 am 
Also, in the extremely unlikely event I manage to live until the end of day 5 (Friday), I give full permission to lynch me. Seriously, I don't mind. Because:
a. I am way too hosed this week to get conscripted, and so I would like to disincentivize that.
b. I will actually be too busy over the weekend to do anything live action mafia related (Intercon).
c. I'd be setting a record lifespan for myself anyway.
d. It's generally good practice not to let the same person have an elected position for too long, although it's a bit ambiguous how useful these elected positions are.

I guess you could also lynch me beforehand, I just wouldn't be onboard with the idea.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:45 pm 
I , Andrea Lincoln, would make a great canidate for meanest person in the mafia. I have historically held the position of meanest person in random hall. So I make a ton of sense. I basically have on the job experience.

I will make some petitions and stop by random tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 pm 
Probably going to head over to EC sometime soon to get petitions signed.