Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Death 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 pm 
Mads was killed at 6:53pm at the 84 Mass Ave Saferide stop (W20).

Discuss.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Death 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:07 pm 
In lab.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:07 pm 
Was leaving mexicali(restaurant over by Kendall). Np James rowan can confirm. Np ishara Nisley can also confirm that she ran into me just before my 7pm class coming from the wrong direction to have made that kill.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:12 pm 
I was tooling in my room on Beast, kemus was checking in on me every few minutes. Can vouch for him having been here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:14 pm 
I was on beast in my room.
I can confirm ellena was on beast and wouldn't have had time to make it to/from W20 at that time.

I also saw aradhana around that time, but I'm not completely sure on the timing for that one

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 pm 
I was working desk. Josh was around at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 pm 
In 4e goodale lounge in EC. Can confirm that tsims was making a miserable dish of mac n cheese in the 4e kitchen at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:24 pm 
Welp, this is pretty awful. I was there around that time since I took the 7pm Saferide back to tEp (where I am now). And although I was looking for mafia players, I didn't see anyone....

Boston East didn't arrive until 6:55, which even so is a bit early for it, and neither did any other shuttles. I didn't even see Boston West. So this would have happened as a large crowd of people were waiting for the shuttles to take them away from campus.

lzahray can confirm that I told her that I was on the saferide before this was posted.... That would have been a pretty dumb move for me if I was the murderer, but if you want to lynch me anyway that's cool, I understand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:28 pm 
I was probably in approximately building 4 on my way back to EC. A bunch of Floorpi people probably saw me frantically searching for food on hall around 5 to 7. Sammyluo claimed to be at chipotle in Kendall at this time and may have his food on him to prove it. I'll ask him when there's a break in rehearsal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:28 pm 
Was in 4E kitchen, watching Ama sadly tool away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 pm 
I was asleep in room and woke up around six-fifty
Just about everyone else on hall can confirm for me

A few minutes after, I ran into Kemus,
He was standing near Ellena's door in Bemis.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 pm 
Wait jakob weren't you walking the other way after the glassblowing lottery?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 pm 
I was in the 2ab lounge in Simmons. Saw Frevan about 5-10min after

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:36 pm 
Yeah I went to get food in w20 with sammyluo, but I left my ID in the glassblowing lottery ( I hope) so I couldn't get it. After I looked for Sammy in w20 I came back to EC. My coat is probably still in 10-250. I didn't realize I left it there until i got back to EC and found it not in my room.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:38 pm 
Jess and I took a zipcar to trader joe's. Whole round trip was from 18:00-19:30

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm 
I was in my room in Simmons, my roommate can confirm. I went to the 2AB lounge to work on 8.02 with Oreo at 7:00.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:49 pm 
I was teaching recitation.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 pm 
I was at ET. Alex, Troy, Sarah Pratt, and Adamberg can all confirm I was on the 5:15 van.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:58 pm 
Sammyluo has warm food on him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 pm 
Was in Talbot lounge talking with a couple of NPs for planning an event.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 pm 
Adamberg and Alex are still here, Sarah may or may not be (I don't feel like going down to the basement to check). I doubt that Troy could have made the kill, since it would require the 7:00 van arriving super early, and Troy running from the lot (by 34) all the way to 84 Mass Ave. Ditto for Sarah, if she was on the van.
Also aok is here, though I'm not sure when he got here. He could have come on the saferide right after making the kill.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:07 pm 
Was stuck finishing a 6.01 lab until 7, when I went downstairs to popping. Now on my way to next act rehearsal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:14 pm 
Have been in foo for over an hour now, ksedlar did not make the kill. (I think she saw me, but it's a matter of a few minutes). Talk to desk workers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 pm 
Can confirm shensley told me she was going to the saferide. I was on my way from esg to building 3 for a trading seminar. Nps at esg can confirm, and Alicia saw me get to the seminar a bit after 7.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:52 pm 
I was in Black Hole, though there weren't any other mafia players there at the time. However, I remember at 7:10 ksedlar came and I signed some petitions. I was also cooking during that time, and ksedlar saw me cooking burgers. There's theoretically enough time for me to have done the kill, but I haven't left Random at all after coming back from classes at 1.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 pm 
I agree with everything that sashacf said. If I remember correctly, aok was here around 6:40 because I remember thinking he was here really early so it probably wasn't him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:15 pm 
I was at ET.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm 
I was leaving my UROP at 35-4 going to Random Hall.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 pm 
was walking to ES.S61, and somehow missed whatever went down :/ lzahray is in the same seminar and she showed up a little later than me, which was ~7:05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 pm 
jakob wrote:
Yeah I went to get food in w20 with sammyluo, but I left my ID in the glassblowing lottery ( I hope) so I couldn't get it. After I looked for Sammy in w20 I came back to EC. My coat is probably still in 10-250. I didn't realize I left it there until i got back to EC and found it not in my room.

Clarification: I had intended to go to w20 for food but then decided Chipotle was more reasonable given the amount of time I had before practice. I went to Chipotle, and at 6:53pm would have just gotten into the line there, getting through the line around 7:01. I bumped into Meghana Bhat (NP) in building 56/16 around 7:05 pm. Jakob can confirm that I showed up to 4-148 for rehearsal around 7:10pm with a backpack containing warm Chipotle food with a few bites taken out of it.

Jakob evidently headed from 10-250 to w20 starting around 6:38pm and looked for me there (sorry :( ) before returning to EC around 6:50pm; I can't confirm this part of the account, but it seems reasonable (I had told him I was about to head to w20 for food beforehand) if his witnesses agree.