Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: lynch sammyluo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 pm 
Wait guys, if he really investigated me for isaacg, wouldn't that be a bit odd, considering that the working assumption (based on several people posting that they saw his accidental post) was that isaacg was mafia?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 pm 
I remember there was discussion about isaacg getting killed by mafia [s]because he said too much[/s] to gain their other members credibility - how plausible do we think that is, and would kemus have been an investigation target in that case?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:57 pm 
katie claimed she killed isaacg as vigilante to sammyluo, vlonge and myself, and that the moderators said it would show isaac as having killed himself (as far as i remember without my phone) so yeah that investigation is weird unless someone mentioned kemus was around the murder site or sammyluo picked you randomly to investigate based on being suspicious of katie.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:00 pm 
aliciacm wrote:
katie claimed she killed isaacg as vigilante to sammyluo, vlonge and myself, and that the moderators said it would show isaac as having killed himself

Sounds contrived. But this whole game is contrived. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 am 
arkadiyf wrote:
Another thing about sammyluo is that yesterday my roommate told me Sammy had asked him if I attend 18.702 lecture, which was a bit sketchy.

-_- oh come on, I asked that with jakob right beside me. We were discussing how deaths during 18.701 lecture had generated large, reliable alibi networks for everyone in the class during the fall game, and were wondering how many players were still in the class this game.

Talk about confirmation bias -_- Oh well, what's done is done...

Btw in the future these sketchy things might be good to put in the "mildly sketchy things" thread soon after they occur so that people can factor them in as well as clear things up when needed.