Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:11 pm 
Hello!

Today's game is going to be a game of tag. Well, sort of. Not really tag at all actually. Each of you will be given a player's username. Your job is to find them, and ask them who their user was. At the end of the day, the people who find the most people along the chain and does not get found by the person targetting them win a prize beneficial to their side.

Good luck, and happy hunting.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 am 
You should have all received your targets at this point. If you don't have yours or if I gave you an invalid target (they were dead as of day start or share the same username as you) let me know

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:12 am 
If you've already found some people and someone finds you, do you give them the person you're looking for or the one you were given first?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 am 
You give them your current target, not your original.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:25 am 
I am extremely hosed at this time, but will still play this game of tag, but I'm not running around finding people. If I am your target, feel free to pm me and I will make myself more available to be tagged. In return, I will merely pm someone that we're meeting and if possible have another player nearby. Tag, I'm it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:26 am 
Hey guys.

If you feel you put effort into this daily drama, pm me your current target and I will probably award you a prize.