Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 am 
It's like the thing that happened in the fall game! Except it'll actually work this time.
Because I'm dead. And dead people can't be killed.

So, if you are mafia-aligned, I want you to PM me your role, who you've killed so far, what powers you have, and who your next kill target is. If you need more confirmation that I'm evil first (or afterwards), I can give that too. Don't worry about exposing yourself; I'm sure I'll get a load of fake requests too.
I'll approve your kill target and, where possible, set up a meeting so you can try to kill me. Once you've sufficiently convinced me and my contacts of your alignment, we will reach out to you with more information.

Make sure to do this today, because after 10PM today I am being banished to the grave!

Your friendly neighborhood ghost,
s---y---

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 am 
?!

.........I'm so lost

Do the mafia not know who each other are???

Wait.. So, what do people think of this? I don't know what to think. Is this legitimate? If he is actually mafia, then him putting together this little network of bad guys could be VERY bad. Then I guess fake claims from everyone would be great. Throw everything into confusion! (even more than everything already is in this game)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 am 
guys what if there are no mafia at all

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:11 am 
oreo wrote:
Throw everything into confusion! (even more than everything already is in this game)

Yeah that's why I made my post with the title HELPFUL INFO, because I think regardless of our roles we all need a little less confusion about the game :) Also town should be messaging him as well pretending to be a killing role if no one is clear about what's going on

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 am 
lilychen wrote:
guys what if there are no mafia at all

Not possible, unless there was only one mafia faction and somehow all are dead. I was told about mafia specific powers, that means mafia were and probably still are in the game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:48 am 
I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING like literally completely forgot this happened. First day of game (after roles came out) Sammyluo PMed me and a few other people saying that he would be alone with Jakob a lot and giving us specific times that would make Jakob very suspicious if he was killed.

Not sure how to interpret given recent things with Sammyluo and jakob.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am 
Of course he did; I sent such a PM too, and he would look very suspicious if I were killed. If either of us were killed on hall it would almost assuredly be the other. Likewise in any of the several classes we share. I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:13 pm 
You evil folks seem surprisingly reluctant to reveal to me. Don't you trust me yet? :(

As evidence that I'm mafia, read the following town square posts and THINK CAREFULLY. It should be pretty clear.
my excuse for my kill attempt
kemus's description of my kill attempt
the result of a role inspection on me
the nature of the role inspection

There's literally no other consistent possibility. Come on guys, logic.

If you still don't feel safe revealing all the info I asked, how about just stick with telling me who you've killed so far, and who your next kill target is? My contacts can ask you for the rest of the information after we've confirmed your evilness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:17 pm 
Omg. Sorry, I didn't say this in my first post, this is important: He also explicitly told us tonite who else he was sending the PM to so that if he died at a time that would normally implicate Jakob that we should also be suspicious of the other people receiving the PM. GIVEN THAT Sammyluo is claiming mafia and Jakob is probably mafia, then that's the part I'm confused about. Also a little confused about how he decided who to send it to. Seems like random people..

Point is, why would a mafia send out a PM like that about another mafia member? Perhaps Jakob is not mafia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm 
Wow town is so quiet today.

Any more evil people? You have 17 minutes to contact me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:28 pm 
Attention everyone. So, long ago I traded an item off to lilychen in order to get a cookie from her, which she told me would do something. I finally ate the cookie and the cookie gave me the ability to see the alignment of a dead person. I have been informed that sammyluo was 'not town' aligned. Take this into account.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 pm 
Interesting. Through a similar game mechanic, I found out lily chen wasn't mafia.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm 
I found that anpere was innocent from my item.