Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lynch Oreo
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:46 pm 
Asra (current tEp, former mafia player) was in 56-162 this morning with jessk and witnessed oreo using a kaboom on jessk.

Lynch oreo!!

Post subject: Re: Lynch Oreo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:27 am 
No no no don't lynch me!! I am a town-sided role and can help you guys! I am pretty against role-revealing publicly, but I will tell one or two people the details of my role if that is what is wanted.

I trust aliciacm the most, so I would be willing to tell my role to her more than anyone, but if the general consensus wants me to tell someone else, then okay.

Please, whatever you do, do not lynch me without at least giving me a chance to prove my innocence!

(PS I realize I am kind of doing the same thing Jakob did, and even I found him sketchy, but I'm legit!!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 am 
So, to clarify, I am not denying killing Jessk, but I had some reason to believe she was mafia, and my power let me kill her.

Jessk, if you're town-sided, and reading this from the great beyond, I'm sorry ):

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:31 am 
I have a rather provably innocent town role, and as such think I am a good candidate for being told your role, if that is what people think is a good idea.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 am 
Asra reported hearing a "kaboom", which is almost exclusively a mafia power, so you better have a good explanation.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:02 pm 
I'm sorry i don't have an explanation for the kaboom; all I know is that my role can use it, I don't know why? I honestly didn't really question it and just assumed it was part of the craziness of this game. I think making an assumption that something is only a mafia power is pretty dangerous in a game like this. Gods obviously threw some stuff in just to confuse us

I know it's powerful, but presumably mafia is super powerful this game (9 bad guys alive after Frevan's death?!!) so gods made town super powerful too?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:04 pm 
Sure, I probably would tell lgunder. He seems pretty town-sided to me. Is that something people think is necessary? Also, does anyone NOT trust lgunder?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:47 pm 
I don't recall why we trust lgunder. Could anyone explain?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:14 pm 
I might be able to provide a good answer, but first I would like to hear why others think I'm trustworthy. In addition, I'm waiting for a message from the gods before I say anything that'll prove my innocence.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:49 pm 
I don't "trust" him but it just seems like he's playing town-sided. He also said his role is somehow provable so I assumed he had proven it to people already, or would upon request