Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Death 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:12 pm 
arkadiyf was deadified at ET's front stairs today at 8:06 pm.

discuss

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Death 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:13 pm 
I mean back stairs. If that changes anyone's alibis. It sure does change mine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:20 pm 
I was in EC. I saw asjm less than half an hour before this.

Very very soon before he died, arkadiyf sent me and vlonge a message saying that he had investigated Eric Yang for Alex's death and gotten a "guilty". Perhaps Eric Yang knew about this somehow?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 pm 
still chilling in simmons

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 pm 
Arkadiyf showed up at ET, and when I asked him why he was here, he said something along the lines of "mostly non-mafia things, but also mafia-things, which I will tell you about once I get a response from gods" Then he went to talk to pravinas, and after that, was dead.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 pm 
I was either cooking or eating dinner (not sure because I wasn't keeping a close eye on the clock). If you're curious, I made risotto with sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, and peppers.

Also obviously this was someone who was at ET at the time and I'm pretty sure everyone can confirm that I wasn't there.

How soon after talking to pravinas was he dead? (Could the gods be killing people??) Who would have known he was there and who could have gone and killed him in that time?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:48 pm 
He might have had some sort of delayed death effect, and come to ET to frame someone?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:49 pm 
Or just suicided.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:57 pm 
I suspect that arkadiyf has a third party role that wins by framing certain players and getting them lynched. I was doing potwash in the kitchen with pravinas the whole time, and arkadiy came and talked to pravinas several times. Killing arkadiyf would be dumb, since Troy and Sasha are the only players alive at ET (don't know where Sarah is), and they were together. Also, was arkadiyf one of the investigators in the investigation thread? Who proxied for him before?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:03 pm 
I'm willing to believe the delayed death mechanic. It's a little unfortunate, but I can't be guaranteed of nearly anything in this game (see undeath thread). I also agree that it would be stupid for Eric to kill arkadiyf, first of all because he wouldn't have known that arkadiyf had investigated him and secondly, BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY 3 PLAYERS CURRENTLY IN THE HOUSE! If game is going that well for mafia, then we lose anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:04 pm 
Oops, forgot to mention that he said his investigation was what he got from doing well in the blop drama. He said he got abbreviations from it, but presumably, since he was telling me investigations, he actually meant that he got investigations.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:05 pm 
Even if this is a delayed death, I'd like to hear Eric's alibi for the other day (Alex). It is plausible that this whole thing was an attempt to get us to lynch Eric, but (in my opinion) unlikely.