Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: day 6 lynch
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 pm 
can we lynch an ET player please? or someone who normally dies early and for some mysterious reason is still alive? or jakob for his reply-all email and probably mafia power?
any suspicions are also welcome, but i think most people who accused each other in pairs are kinda dead at this point.

Post subject: Re: day 6 lynch
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:39 pm 
Quote:
(repeating from another thread) Very very soon before he died, arkadiyf sent me and vlonge a message saying that he had investigated Eric Yang for Alex's death and gotten a "guilty". Perhaps Eric Yang knew about this somehow?

The ET players left are Eric Yang, Sarah Pratt, Troy, and sashacf. Eric Yang was investigated successfully for Alex's death (according to arkadiyf), so perhaps he is the one responsible for both ET deaths? I think he's the one I'm leaning toward lynching, but we should of course let him defend himself.

Regarding lynching me, lgunder suggested we should lynch me while we have other reasonable targets, and (though he's dead) I stand by that. I can role-reveal to another trusted townie (aliciacm?) if people think that's reasonable and it would be necessary to convince them not to lynch me. Since my power is less useful as more people know how it works, I'd prefer not to until we don't have a better lynch target though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:27 pm 
Lynch Eric! He just killed Troy, and was also investigated positive for Alex's death. It's also likely that he killed arkadiyf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:43 pm 
Lynch Sasha, he killed Troy in front of me, and is probably responsible for Alex's, arkadiyf's and Lucy's death.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 pm 
Even if people decide to lynch me today, please lynch Sasha tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm 
That's fair. I was going to lynch arkadiyf before he died, for the same reason.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:24 pm 
What do people think of this? which one should we lynch? the investigation from arkadiy makes me lean slightly toward Eric, but I'd like some second opinions. Of course, there'd probably be minimal cost to lynching the wrong one, since we lynch Sasha tomorrow night anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 pm 
so someone got a negative investigation for eric -> arkadiy
and arkadiy got a positive investigation for eric -> alex

seeing how the gods didn't add any weird comments like "i didn't do it" i say we lynch eric first

he was posting a lot more than sasha, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. im fine lynching both actually...