Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Death 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 pm 
Well, you know the drill,

Troy is unalive now. 10:23 pm, Hutch, ET.

Day will end at midnight.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 pm 
Before I probably die, I should post some information that Troy shared with Sasha and I. Troy can duplicate the role of one alive player every day, and if that player is mafia, the result is unknown. He duplicated adamberg's, sasha's, lgunder, and mine role the previous days.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Death 3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 pm 
I trusted Sasha early because Troy checked his role, and somehow decided that we could trust him. Adamberg's role is to try to protect anpere and keep him alive. My role is that I can communicate after I die, but will only know the details after I die. lgunder's role is that he can grant someone immunity for 24 hours. Troy didn't tell me what Sasha's role is.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm 
I also asked oreo her role before she died, and she claimed that her role was watcher. She can put one person on her watch list each day, and if that person is killed, she is given a list of three names with one of them being the real killer. She can then decide to kaboom one of them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 pm 
Alex said to Troy before he died that his role can make someone fake death for a day. He planned to use it on Troy, with Troy duplicating my ability to communicate after death. Alex died before the day ends yesterday, and we were wondering if Alex might have killed himself. It turns out that it was Sasha all along!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:57 pm 
Replace Sasha with Eric, and I agree completely. :p