Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 kill plan
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 pm 
My day is very packed tomorrow, so I can't kill anyone. Does anyone have ideas/plans for tomorrow?

Post subject: Re: Day 2 kill plan
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:45 pm 
i'm free after 2pm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:48 am 
I can kill Lucy, and go back to sleep before anyone else at ET is awake.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:06 am 
Never mind, Troy saw me awake.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:23 am 
Apparently the spirit transfer thing didn't happen yet (GM awakeness?), so I'm going to point out that aok has 17.245 lecture from 3-4:30 in E51-361. No other players and no one else on Random Hall registry of classes. This will happen again on Thursday. Additionally, he has 18.312 MWF from 2-3 in 4-159 (although Sammy Luo is a listener for that). Getting a kill on aok today would be awesome. Additionally, camping out and getting him before he leaves is also pretty legit; if you wait in Destiny, it's impossible to not hear people when they come down the stairs from Clam.

Danger hours to enter Random (at least legally): 10am-2pm tomorrow, 7pm-10pm Sunday (AKA when Megan Chang works desk).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:01 pm 
(sammy and?) I can get aok outside of E51 later today, probably.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:54 pm 
i could also get aok, but im lazy. i'll do it if jakob cant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 pm 
I missed him. We need another target.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:22 pm 
I can try and get him on the way out of his class. We're sure he can die from bang?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 pm 
Nevermind, its likely too late now. If only I had read the forum a bit faster....

Michikyo, it would be nice if you could check out the roles of all our high priority targets, starting from aok.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:40 pm 
I believe Lily Chen and Josh are together somewhere in random right now (I got a message from Lilly that if she were to die in Random between 4 and 6 I should suspect Josh). Is there any way to get to her? Is there anyone here who wouldn't be weirdly out of place in Random?

It would be really awesome if she could be killed in the next hour, since that combined with ksedlar's spirit leaving and one of the pms someone posted here about someone being suspicious that jfrisch might have known ltchin was invulnerable today would probably be enough to get him lynched, and we'd get rid of two good players at once.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:42 pm 
She's paranoid and in her room right now, so she might be a bit hard to get to...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:48 pm 
Sammy or I will try to kill Sarah Pratt outside of her class at 5.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:08 pm 
Ok, sounds good.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:12 pm 
COuldn't find her :(. I'll try to poison lilychen tonight, but someone should get a traditional kill in. Also we shouldn't waste that we have a rogue.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 pm 
He meant tomorrow night for the poisoning

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm 
[warning: I'm going through intro thread one by one and idea-dumping. If anything sounds feasible, claim it]

Perhaps vlonge on the way out of her UROP today? " UROP TRW 3:30-6:30 at 77 Louis Pasteur Boston"

She requested not to be killed in the urop, but on her way out is totally fair game (just not inside the building). This would be awesome because it's certainly entirely witness-free. It would suck because it's really far away. Does anyone want to do it? Or maybe it would be possible to figure out how exactly she gets back home, and wait at the appropriate T stop, or something like that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:24 pm 
Lucy has Tech squares
Quote:
Squares*****: T 8pm-10:30pm in Lobdell
, but be careful with that, last time I was mafia we planned to kill her there and the entire wall was glass, so she got off a text before we succeeded. Maybe stalking out in a less visible location and catching her on her way in/out would be best. (and respect the other dancers). There may also be other players in squares.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm 
Wait, NVM, adamberg is also in squares and also in ET. A possible way to avoid it would be to literally hide out in the women's/men's bathroom from 20 mins before to 20 mins after squares and hope one of them has bodily needs. Otherwise, neither the shuttle nor tech squares is probably a good choice.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:32 pm 
Kemus on the way to/from fitness+nutrition
Quote:
Fitness/Nutrition in Dupont 6-7pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:51 pm 
Actually, I'll stop there. I think kemus is a good target for tonight. He'll be in an isolated place, and we know he can be killed by bang (unless he drops to the ground as soon as he sees you, in which case just walk by him).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm 
SO I still think kemus is probably a good target, today at 7 on his way out of fitness and nutrition. Backup: Oreo, who I believe is going to this: Strength and Conditioning - meet @ Z center lobby 9pm – 10pm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:26 pm 
I can try for kemus at 7pm, but no guarantees that it'll work out correctly (I have a tendency to get lost when trying to find places, though "Du Pont Multi-Purpose Room" seems like it should be reasonably easy to find... hopefully). I also unfortunately have a pretty heavy load of stuff to do this week, and feel kind of bad either letting it slide, or letting mafia slide... eh.

Jakob is busy for the rest of the day basically, as am I after 7:30pm. So if the kemus kill doesn't work, it'll have to be someone other than us two doing a kill :/

Actually, since I'm a rogue I guess you guys can go ahead and plan how to make your mafia kill independently of me. I'll try to take care of kemus. Hope this works...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:27 pm 
Jakob said he could do the 9pm kill, so that'll hopefully be our mafia kill of the day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 pm 
Another backup: Troy, on his way in to this:

Quote:
21M.405 TR 9:30-11 Killian (please don't come in during this)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:30 pm 
Oh cool, that'd be nice. Let's see what happens then. I'll give myself 20 minutes to find Dupont to be safe :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 pm 
Also, sorry that I'm just standing on high calling out troop movements - my body is basically physically locked down by EMT things for the rest of the day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:44 pm 
Wait help is DuPont multipurpose room in w31 or w32?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:47 pm 
31, I think?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:47 pm 
Ah yeah w31-225, I can Google