Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:39 pm 
I post accidentally in town square, coming up with a plan for us to get all of town to vote for you again. I emphasize that it must be "all of town" in such a way that people think if they have most of town vote for you you'll die.

Then town's vote is split between us and all 3 mafia vote to lynch e.g. shensley, then we're practically guaranteed to have the majority. What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 pm 
Assuming noöne votes tonight who didn't vote last night, we'll be fine. But if you think this would work better, go for it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm 
I mean, I'll be revealing by voting with you tonight anyway, so it can't hurt.

How does this look? (subject: day 8 kill plan)

Quote:
I could get shensley at marching band if you think that would work, or you could go for Sarah Pratt tonight.

Anyway, today's lynch. You're okay as long as everyone but you votes for you, right? Or does that only work once? I think I'll still vote to lynch you, hoping all 3 active townies left do so as well. Then if we get lucky you don't get lynched and we can rule the vote tomorrow night. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:30 pm 
Alright, sounds good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 pm 
Sounds good to me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 pm 
So all three of us vote to lynch shensley? And then either we're screwed (p<25%) or we're done (p>75%)!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 pm 
lol shensley

"Apparently we've had another slip up! In case you haven't seen (or he deleted it...), Jakob has posted a thread named "Day 8 Kill Plan", with him and Sasha planning to kill off me or Sarah Pratt. (Sarah Pratt can confirm this, since she also commented on it.) Jakob's comments seem to imply that Sasha is unlynchable for some reason (or will be tonight) so let's lynch Jakob!
Also, there are two of them and three of us (who are active-ish), so if we can stay alive until day end, then we can win. So try really hard to not die tonight.
If there are any other players who are still playing, remind them to vote?"

sent to sPratt and i

also the subject was "Attention townies!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:14 pm 
Nice, they believe it. We win tonight indeed, as long as Sarah Pratt doesn't send this to anyone else.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:19 pm 
is there another kill that needs to be made?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm 
No. I killed vlonge earlier, because I thought she overheard me talking to Jeanie (jeaniep) about mafia. That used our daily kill for today. It would be funny if sasha could get the cookie thing to work on Sarah Pratt today, even though we've used our kill, but we should be fine anyway.