Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Serial Killer Den
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm 
Upon the serial killer's request, you are able to see their den.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I haven't actually looked at this yet, and I just got the link.

Post subject: Re: Serial Killer Den
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:11 pm 
Wait, who the hell is the serial killer?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 pm 
It's oreo. I just didn't include that in the topic post in case anyone wanted to figure it out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:48 pm 
Holy shit I just noticed all the neat tabs. This is a work of art.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm 
So I actually went to ask Dgrazian as soon as I saw the spreadsheet. He said, "Guess." I guessed vlonge, and then asked, "Are they a frosh?" before guessing Oreo.

Also, this spreadsheet is adorable.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:09 pm 
Wowza, did not expect to die by serial killer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:29 pm 
This is the most amazing. I have a mafia crush on Oreo. What's the victory condition? Kill errbody?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:40 pm 
victory condition is don't die.

also you die if you miss two days of kills.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:22 pm 
Oh my god I'm so glad we failed to kill oreo yesterday. This is the best role.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am 
I'm curious to see what Oreo will do about Sammy Luo's mafia claim. Oreo siding would mafia could make a very strong alliance; mafia would essentially be getting an extra kill every day, and Oreo could have extra people to defend her / to help her find good kills. Mafia would also have strong incentive to not throw Oreo under the bus, because if they ever tried to get her lynched, she could just publicly reveal who they were (or at least reveal whichever of them was in contact with her.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 am 
I think that it would be really interesting to have a serial killer in normal mafia, maybe replacing one of the rogues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:40 am 
Ah, Josh didn't actually post an intro. Gods, can you poke him to actually do that?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 pm 
So currently Oreo has been as effective at making kills as all 7 mafia-aligned people combined (not counting suicides). Additionally, mafia have had as many suicides as they've made kills.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:13 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
I'm curious to see what Oreo will do about Sammy Luo's mafia claim. Oreo siding would mafia could make a very strong alliance; mafia would essentially be getting an extra kill every day, and Oreo could have extra people to defend her / to help her find good kills. Mafia would also have strong incentive to not throw Oreo under the bus, because if they ever tried to get her lynched, she could just publicly reveal who they were (or at least reveal whichever of them was in contact with her.)

Oh man, but if mafia lets Oreo into their den, she could also just fuck all the mafia over by leaking their info to town (if she leaked it without them knowing it was her / with being able to avoid getting killed in the meantime, this would mean game would end pretty quickly and she would just win.)

If Oreo joins mafia den, not only will she be very likely to win, but she'll also probably be able to be kingmaker for all of game.

Wow, a neutral killing player forming an alliance is really OP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:19 pm 
That ... would be really sad.

The mafia have said to be careful in case she's a killer who enjoys killing mafia more so I don't think she'll actually be able to find out who all them are.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:22 pm 
Yeah, if mafia are being pantsful they will only have her in communication with one mafia member at a time, so they can coordinate, but she could only screw over one of them at a time, which she wouldn't do, since then mafia would have time to retaliate and kill her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:04 am 
oreo wrote:
No no no don't lynch me!! I am a town-sided role and can help you guys! I am pretty against role-revealing publicly, but I will tell one or two people the details of my role if that is what is wanted.

I want her to pull this off so bad. It might not even be thaaat hard, if she can claim some sort of vigilante mafia killing role. All she really needs to do is convince everyone that her victory condition is a town-win.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:10 am 
pravinas wrote:
victory condition is don't die.

also you die if you miss two days of kills.

Wow, so she can't miss two days in total in the entire game? Mafia members have a cushy role compared to her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 am 
Yeah, we probably made that too difficult. My view, though, is that she's won this game, whatever the text of the role says. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am 
The condition was "more than 2 days" not actually 2 days. So I didn't make a kill today for the second time but I was fine (until I got lynched)

Also, if my spreadsheet isn't clear and you're wondering what I fake-claimed to people, I said I was a "watcher" where I put one person on my watch list every day and if they died I received 3 names (1 was the killer, the other 2 were chosen randomly) and I could use a kaboom on any 1 of those 3 people the following day. I claimed the only death from my list was anpere and they gave me alicia (who I trusted) adamberg (who had a good alibi for that death) and jessk (who had the "I was asleep" alibi) so it was obvious to kill jessk.

Claimed to lgunder, Eric Yang, and aliciacm (I'm pretty sure she believed me!!!!!! We were talking about it in person! And she said it was dumb for town to lynch me and seemed pretty genuine)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:18 pm 
oreo wrote:
Claimed to lgunder, Eric Yang, and aliciacm (I'm pretty sure she believed me!!!!!! We were talking about it in person! And she said it was dumb for town to lynch me and seemed pretty genuine)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i was pretty sure you were non-mafia based on what you were telling me about your role (i thought you were telling the truth, but it sounded kinda third party?) and that jessk had sent me a pm that made me a little suspicious. i also figured you hate losing so you wouldnt kill me in 4ab if you were totally evil, and were getting lynched anyway by the end of the day :) that being said you ended up being the completely right person to lynch and im glad town/mafia did lol

i really wanted to keep non-townies around for the mafia to concentrate on killing instead of joining forces like you did. that worked out really well! also your spreadsheet was beautiful. so many tabs, you were so on top of things :)