Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 am 
so steven just came over and wants me to clarify that he uses "emotional logic" just to make stephanie leave. and he doesn't control the freshman. i do aknowledge that his intention in organizing a group of people was entirely good and for the townspeople. although i do not agree with his method, i do aknowldge his good intentions and i think he is an admirable person in many ways. and yeah we should move on to game #2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 am 
Well....you guys were really BORING mafia last game, and I pretty much quit. People were preparing to change their votes after talking to me, but I even said it was okay to keep them. That's definitely not the way the mafia should win the game; it's lame and destroys the whole point of playing. It wasn't so much manipulation as...inactivity.

I just felt the need to vent...

I dunno. You all are accusing really fast when the mafia hasn't even killed yet. Worse yet, you're using the same logic that was used to kill off innocent people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 am 
and i appologize to steven mo for making him sound bad > < he's actually a very helpful senior irl and helps us freshmans a lot
sorry steven...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am 
I apologize to JJ as well, and I do admit that some of my contributions in game 1 led to several innocent people being lynched. I do feel sorry that me and JJ argued on some personal matters a lot which came from game 1, and now I hope we can all move on to game #2 and be more focused on it. Again, I'm sorry of all the unnecessary thing I wrote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:23 am 
Okay now that we've buried that hatchet, has anyone seen any attempted kills today? I do hope you guys have been on alert.