Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 am 
Yesterday, Rutu was killed and skates was lynched in a close vote. Discuss.

Last edited by Alex on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 am 
u mean rutu was killed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:18 am 
vivianlee and dalisto:

u guys didnt' join discussion at all and voted for daniel (the obvious innocent candidate he seems to me). may i ask why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 am 
hmm i wonder if alex slipped and if this means nur killed rutu...but she asked the inspectors to inspect her so does this mean press manipulation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:06 am 
what do you mean by alex slipped?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 am 
Apparently as in "Alex edited his post after uhhjj pointed out that Rutu, not someone else, was killed".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:00 am 
Announcement: Daniel Grazian is killed at 1:55 AM in front of New House.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 pm 
Hahaha....it's so funny :) The most active players in game #1 were killed super early in game #2. Daniel, welcome to my world of death and silence!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 pm 
My alibi: Playing Arcadia with the Assassin's guild until 3 AM.

It was revealed that Captain Archer was a zed and had to be terminated.

Before Daniel left, he told me he was going to play Table Mafia with people at Next House.

Who was there? Please give a full list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 pm 
:D

Post subject: I Am Back!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:43 pm 
Hi Everyone!

I am back and playing! Anna is no longer playing. Here is my schedule for the day:

2-5pm: In my room (Next 564)
5-7pm: At AEPhi meeting (1-132)
After 7pm: Probably in my room, with possible stops at Baker dining and in other dorms to catch up with friends

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 pm 
He left right after talking with a bunch of players in the 5E lounge for Assassin's Guild or something. It's very possible that somebody who was around him at that time is mafia. Otherwise, it'd be very difficult to pinpoint his location in order to kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm 
agreed, that or someone waited outside next house to kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm 
The Mafia this game are probably not the new people who just joined. They're probably people from the old game who know how well Daniel and Steven play, and thus wanted to kill off the best players first.

1:55am I was playing mahjong with my friends in 5W's lounge. I'm sure the various inhabitants can attest to that.

And now I'll be going down to the TFL for dance rehearsal. Come kill me if you want :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm 
as for my alibi, i was taking a shower. the seniors in 5e saw me walk in and out of restroom. then i was talking to Nayoon, and david and bianca saw me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm 
Daniel was killed by someone that was in Assassin's something thingie. I was with David, Kluo, and yi when Daniel received a phone-call to go to play the game. Steve was also in his room, Vivian Lee was in 5W lounge. I am 100% percent sure that is someone involved in that game - it also justifies the location and time. Can we have access to Daniel's cell-phone? He received the call before getting killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm 
I am voting for lynching jayarsea tonight.
I also know who the other Mafia is. I'm not going to reveal it until jayarsea is lynched. I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to get killed in the next days, because Mafia probably thinks that I'm going to get lynched at a certain point (due to the way I played the last game). However, please do not do such a stupid thing.

P.S I'm going to be at the SC 5th floor to study up until 10 or smth like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm 
I was asleep in my room.
Yes, I know awesome alibi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:53 pm 
I was with Daniel last night before he died; I was with Bianca, Yi, and Kluo (I think that was all). As mentioned, he got a call from someone and told us he had to leave for Assassin's Guild. That is also when we dispersed. I myself shut myself in my room (because Bianca was doing the whole "threaten-to-kill-you" thing again). I don't remember the time, though.

There are two possibilities in my head about what might have happened. One is that there actually was a call from the Assassin's Guild, and JRC engineered it to get him out and alone. Another might be that this was a call from someone who Daniel trusted, and was "warning" him about one of us. He did look a little rushed when he left. At any rate, he only made it out to New House, so it's highly likely that the person who called was waiting for him, or had someone wait for him to leave Next House.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm 
So, who are we voting off the island?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 pm 
Bianca, why jayarsea?

At this point, I really have no idea who to lynch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 pm 
I don't know who to vote for either. I'm voting no lynch simply to go against possible collusion by the mafia to vote one of us townspeople off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm 
This game is going way over my head at this point x___x
I'm voting no-lynch.

Post subject: Voting No Lynch
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 pm 
I think that I am going to vote "No Lynch" because it is not clear who I should vote for. Please do something interesting. I want to get involved. I will probably be in Next 5th East for the rest of tonight. Here is my approximate schedule for tomorrow:

8am-9am: Working out
10am-6pm: Lab
6pm-7pm: In my room (Next 564)
7pm-9pm: Out to dinner
9pm Onwards: In my room or catching up with friends in other dorms

Mafia -- please come find me!

Irene