Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am 
Yesterday, Daniel Grazian was killed and jayarsea was lynched. Discuss.

Last edited by Alex on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 am 
I know that this is going to sound hypocritical because I did not do anything last game, but Mafia, please do something. I just started playing, and I am already getting bored!

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:43 am 
This may sound confusing, however read carefully. I am definitely not a very good player of Mafia. I have played this game very bad, and I have wrongly questioned the innocence of many people. At this point, I find it to say what my role is: i am the investigator. Yes, you may laugh if you have played this game with me before (I use to claim that I am the investigator most of the time to have fun, but this is not the case).
However, let me tell you:
- I did not get very useful information, so I am not a good conscription choice.
- I am revealing my identity in order to protect the other investigators who have been having a lot more experience with this game during the time. I am also revealing the identity to spare you a vote in the case you wanted me lynched. Don't vote for me, and I do not care whether the Mafia is going to kill me or not. I will post my investigation daily up until I will be killed.
-Up until now:
Yes. Skates killed Steven Mo
I then wanted to know whether JJ killed Rutu - I received a No as answer. What puzzled me even more is that neither JRC, nor VivianLee killed Daniel. Of course, this does not automatically imply that they are not Mafia...

Again, Vigilante, Jesus, Investigator do not reveal yourselves

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 am 
At 1:55 a.m., the body of Daniel Grazian twitched in its grave. It was as though he could actually sense that this might be his time to rise up and tell all...but alas this was not his fate. Following that brief instant in time, his body lay as lifeless as ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 am 
Wow. Really?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 am 
You know, I'm actually kind of believing Bianca on this one. The way she's actively tried to involve herself in the game, plus what I've seen of her short interactions with people, actually seem characteristic of someone who actually has vested interest in winning on the townspeople side.

If such is the case, I will vote for Spenser tonight, unless he can give me a very good defense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 am 
Vivian, I disagree with your conclusion. To me, at least, Bianca has been acting as mischievously as she normally does. Case in point: giving people "shoulder rubs" in the lounge last night, claiming every role in the game, giving me strange looks when we're alone, and trying to open the door when she saw me in the stairwell. I don't have an opinion on whether she is mafia, but I definitely do not believe that she is the investigator.

She claims to have made 4 investigations so far: Skates, JJ, JRC, and VivianLee. We are on the fifth day, so she could only have made four investigations.

First, there is the investigation on Skates-> Steven Mo. She had to have investigated this on the second day, because Steven was the only one dead on the second day. It may have been a lucky guess, but realize that she didn't vote for skates on day 3. What does that mean, for you to be investigator, to do say nothing on the forums about a confirmed mafia, and not even vote on a "tight" vote?

About JJ for Rutu, I don't have anything to say.

The last thing would be that you claimed two investigations for Daniel. Your message was posted at 1:43 AM... so did you really use up your investigation for the day this early in, before there had been any discussion about it? Also, we were with Daniel right before he left for his phone call from Assassins Guild. I would understand an investigation for Daniel... but where would an investigation for VivianLee come from?

Also, @VivianLee, Skates was killed by lynching yesterday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 am 
wow..investigating me for rutu?????????? i guess my killing nur last game really made a strong impression on people lol
again, bianca, i'm not mafia = = i'm just not in this game...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 am 
I really REALLY should keep up more with this game.
Further details to come when I'm not running on 90 minutes of sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm 
lol Vivian. It just seems like everyone who was really involved in last game has become burnt out or something (or burned especially in Daniel's case).

I'm back btw (NYC is AWESOME!!) I'm in lab until 6ish and then in TKD from 7:30-10ish. I have not seen anyone today. I did look at the sign in sheet when I got back after hearing of Rutu's demise. If Ashley already posted this I apologize, I think I'm caught up on the forums though...

Someone signed in sometime after 6pm (Sry, I don't remember the exact time right now - I can look it up when I get back.) as Daniel Garzien (it looked to be misspelled) and it looked like male handwriting from what I could tell. The reason for visiting was simply "Hilary" and next to it scratched out looked to be the words "to kill".

So, it looks like someone came to McCormick looking for me and upon not finding me searched around for another McCormick mafia player until he/she found rutu around 8pm and killed her.

Hopefully this information will be helpful for further investigations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 pm 
Dude, that's pretty creepy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm 
At this point, David seems suspicious. Simply because I have been acting normal. It is up to you if you're going to keep looking scared when you see me around.
I already used my investigation power on Vivian Lee soon after midnight, so I don't have any intelligent guess on who might be Mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm 
I will be in Next Dining Hall until 10:30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm 
Allan is here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:44 pm 
Bianca, you addressed none of the things I wrote about your claim, and then respond with a "david is suspicious." You bring up how I'm keeping myself at a reasonable distance from you, the reason for which I have already explained in an earlier thread. Bianca, you're a math student. I feel like I have had to write this so many times when I was grading papers this term: please give an actual argument for your claim.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm 
Allan, I think you forgot your shoes in the dinning hall :-))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 pm 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
david chen just came in my room and killed jy
he iddn't see me until later
LOLOLOLOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 pm 
we should lynch david right away = =

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 pm 
still, ROFL*100000000000000000000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 pm 
What??????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 pm 
stop faking david

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm 
Okay, if Alex doesn't post that jy is dead, then I'm lynching jj.

Post subject:
hey guys
i was killed at 11:08 tonight.
my spirit always be with you townsppl :D

Post subject:
there r so many witnesses, go ask my roomate shuo and ppl in 4E, they all saw david, plus it was pretty damn funny so we made some noises

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 pm 
lol kluo, r u the other mafia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 pm 
wtf is going onnnnn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm 
no. i'm just a confused bystander. alex still hasn't posted so i thought you were lying....he still hasn't posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 pm 
Announcement: jy is killed at 11:05 PM, in uhhjj's room, Next 432.

Last edited by Alex on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
lol so if i were mafia, i would totaly post a fake death, and let god disprove me, very smart
kluo, u are certainly a little TOO confused to make me trust u

Post subject:
never mind, he just posted.