Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am 
Yesterday, Allan Zhao was killed and Yi Zhang was lynched. Discuss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 am 
So, since the mafia already knows that I’m the investigator, there’s no need to hide it anymore. So yi is mafia. I told yi about my role, immediately after david chen attempted to kill me. Yi was involved in allan's kill, details please consult bianca, i'm not gonna explain here.
so the thing is, i'm the investigator, like i said in my earlier posts, i suspect the one mafia left over to have not made any investigatable kills. right now, i urgently need the other investigator, if u r still alive, (and btw good job on investigating skates! lol y can't i be that accurate) please private message me and coordinate our investigations.

p.s yi just came in my room and went "how did u find out?" he was like "but i have perfect alibi every time!" lol also he mentioned that he didn't make any kills personally. i think skates and david did all the dirty jobs to protect the other 2. so now there's one mafia left (and i know that for sure), we can combine our investigation power and eventually investigate everyone. so yeah, 2nd investigator, do not reveal ur identity. u revealed it to one person whom daniel got in contact with, i think that's fine, since mafias conscripted the 1st day. so from now on, just investigate investigate investigate!! =D our investigator(s) are still alive that's soo good!

mafia, if u want to forfeit now, please do so!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:45 am 
oh well...i knew i'd be killed
carry on my role!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:45 am 
Announcement: uhhjj is killed in Di's Room, Next 550, at 1:40 AM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 am 
it's just a matter of time till us townies win!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 am 
I do not know who Dalitso and Hillary are :-(...also, at this point there is a somehow circle of trust so the game should be won by tomorrow.
Investigator, if not dead, please send me information about your investigations.
Unfortunately, our vigilante is dead so we have to win the game by voting off the right person.
I would want all the ppl who did not vote for Yi to justify their choice.
Investigator, please check Vivian Lee for the kill on JJ and pm me so I can post it on the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 am 
Hi Everyone,

So VivianLee voted for Yi and others did not vote or voted for someone else. It was not like everyone voted for Yi, so I think that Vivian seems less suspicious than others. Hilary voted "No Lynch," so maybe she should be investigated. Or maybe someone else in Next who did not vote for Yi because so many killings have happened in Next.

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 pm 
I voted no-lynch because I didn't want to disappear off the voting list but I didn't feel there was enough evidence to make a definitive call. Keep in mind I'm getting most of my info from the forum as most of the action is happening in Next House. When JJ was killed I was asleep. I went to sleep around 1am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm 
@Irene:
No, Yi voted for me. I was asleep for a greater part of yesterday evening and thus ended up missing voting deadline.

I am entirely out of the loop of this game, but I must give props to Mafia for being active.

I still believe the remaining Mafia (or at least one of them) is in Next. My suspicions fall on Katherine, actually. Also, can I hear more from Joy? I saw her alone in 5E yesterday. She was originally standing in a group with Steven, Yiling, and a few others. I walked down to 4E, and when I came back up, the group had dispersed, but Joy was still walking alone down the hall. She saw me and asked, "Where did everyone disappear to?" implying that she had left the group at some point or another. What happened there, 5E prople?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm 
We played table mafia almost every night now this week, and each time, Joy would come here to join/play with us. She usually left Next House after the game.

Joy, maybe you can defend yourself why you are alone?

Post subject: The Remaining Mafia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 pm 
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for mixing things up a lot. I met Katherine last night, and she told me to vote for Yi. My guess, therefore, is that she is innocent, but I am not sure. Katherine was hanging out with JJ last night, so maybe they were still together when she was killed. I agree that the remaining Mafia probably lives in Next. I really do not know what to think.

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 pm 
Steven, you need to join me in the world of silence -- Daniel and I need you ;]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 pm 
After the voting, I stayed in the 5E lounge watching a movie with a bunch of people, including Bianca and Jingxun. I think even Alex stopped in for a short while. After the movie was done, I went downstairs and went to sleep.

I think it's suspicious that Vivian's posting stronger statements all of a sudden and (sort of) accusing people, when she did this much earlier in the first game (if she's so out of it, why is she more aggressive just recently and pinpointing people when she doesn't even have that much info?). Also, the one time when everybody voted for jayarsea, and I was the only one who voted for Vivian, David pm'ed me and asked why. Since he was definitely mafia, I don't understand why he didn't try to pursue accusing (or at least get Yi to do it) Vivian when I gave him my reasons.

I also think that a hitman was used in jj's murder, since she usually doesn't go anywhere with at least one person she thinks is safe. I need to ask Di about this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm 
I'm dead =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm 
Also note that it's still Wednesday and JJ was the first kill today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm 
Announcement: Vivian Lee is killed in her Room (Next 523) at 8:45 PM.

This is the second kill today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm 
uuuugh, not good, vigilante you should have waited for me to point to the right person...damn it :( people, whom should we vote tonight?

Post subject: Vote for Someone Quiet?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 pm 
I think that we should probably vote for a Nextie who has been quiet. Any suggestions?

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm 
Everyone, please don't forget to vote today.

Post subject: My Vote for Tonight
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 pm 
I have no idea who to vote for, so I am voting for Desalito because someone suggested it and I do not know enough to make a better decision.

Irene