Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 am 
Thanks for playing, everyone! This game was tense and exciting, and I hope you have as much fun as I did.

Have fun discussing and guessing other people's role. A record of the game will come tomorrow, and I'll also reveal the Mafia Den.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 am 
Wow! That came to a sudden and rather unexpected end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 am 
It was not unexpected. We should have won yesterday...but the vigilante didn't like Vivian Lee ( joking , of course) :-D
However, I must admit that I made up my mind about voting for Joy @ about midnight when I called Kluo (the vigilante) It was after I checked all the voting results - Joy never voted for a Mafia - she either voted for a person different from the main group, or she did not vote - thus make it to look as she forgot to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:54 am 
Hahaha I find it so funny that I was outside your room at 12:10 trying to decide whether or not to kill you :)

Congrats townspeople!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:50 am 
Interestingly, joy, the person you killed, Hilary, had voted for kluo, and would have saved you (off a tiebreak) if she were alive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:08 am 
lolz that's hilarious. good game guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:38 pm 
aww that's unfortunate. But also I was aiming for Nur (everyone knows what happened there haha)/ Judy, but Hilary actually walked right out of the elevator I was getting on so I had to kill her instead. Hilary--your reaction was really funny.

Also if I had a phone and called you the time wouldn't have been extended and Bianca wouldn't have been able to vote with Katherine for me. There's just way too many factors but I'm glad I died before the game got too boring xD