Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:27 am 
fmajluf7 made sense as a PO choice (active townie, willing to go to meetings and such). However, I do agree this increases isaacg's sketch level marginally more. Keep him in mind after the current two mafia are done, but do give him a chance to explain his actions, and try to let the IC network make final decisions where possible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:12 pm 
I would like both isaacg and arkadiyf to publicly give their defenses to these accusations. If there are extenuating circumstances, PM me, but as soon as I die you'll have to repost in public.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm 
I was mostly kidding when I said that. We were on the topic of mafia and talking about other people, so I said it as a joke.

Also, asking someone their role out of the blue is not a very good way of getting information without looking sketchy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:47 pm 
Seems pretty reasonable, just making sure.

Isaacg?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:50 pm 
Sammy, are you referring to when isaac said Arkadiy asked him for his role?

I too would like to hear isaac explain what exactly happened and more importantly I want arkadiy's defense. I don't want to make a huge deal out of something that may have a reasonable explanation, however I think it's sketchy that this was mentioned once by isaacg and now neither of them have responded about it at all.

Honestly, this makes both of them look sketchy...

Maaaaybe Isaac is mafia and Arkadiy is a serial killer? Then Isaac found out, so he didn't say anything else? I have no idea, it doesn't seem terribly likely, but that possibility definitely occurred to me when I was thinking about this. It would explain why Isaac never brought it up again.

Most likely: This is me reading too much into a small thing. But I still want to hear what they have to say. (:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm 
Oh nevermind, I just read your post Arkadiy. That seems reasonable ((But also it seems like the easiest way to cover up something sketchy is by saying it was a joke)) Well let's see what Isaac says and if he thinks it seemed like a joke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:06 pm 
Clarification on the arkadiyf thing: It was probably a joke, and that's what he claimed just afterwards. On the jumping to conclusions aspect, I'm sorry, that was just inexcusably bad play on my part.