Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Start
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:00 pm 
The GODs were beginning to get very tired of sitting by the players on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice they had peeped into the game the players were playing, but it had no lynches or kills in it, 'and what is the use of a game,' thought the GODs 'without lynches or kills?'

No one was lynched last night. Votes are as follows:

No Lynch-
jessk
ksedlar
Oreo
sammyluo
sashacf

Day 2 has now started.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Start
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:03 pm 
Bad, bad town (myself included) for not voting, even if it was just no-lynch.

Follow the example of:
jessk
sammyluo
ksedlar
Oreo
sashacf

This will become more and more critical as the game goes on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:26 pm 
I'm assuming people just didn't vote because there was no action today? But please, we can't let this continue or we will just lose immediately -___-

Did mafia get penalized or not for not making a kill? It doesn't seem like a lot of people have posted intros but I don't feel like counting slash don't remember what the actual number was that they needed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 pm 
Way too few people posted intros, so I don't think mafia were penalized. That said, mafia have now had two full days to plan a kill (Day 0 was actually 23 hoursish, rather than a partial day), so I'm still annoyed.

Honestly I think it may have been decent strategy for mafia to wait until Monday though, because kills are easier to make on weekdays. So the lack of a kill may not be indicative of how competent mafia is.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:36 pm 
Mafia was not penalized for not making a kill. Town was five intros short of the number they needed to force mafia to make a kill.

Any player who hasn't posted an intro by tomorrow morning will be poked via email/pm, and evicted by day-end, so please, post intros.