Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Death 2
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 pm 
Ever since his stepsister had returned from the woods all glittering gold and carrying a chest filled with neverending gold coins, Daniel’s mother had been pressuring him to also get abandoned in the woods, and he had finally given in. Thus, he was reluctantly chasing after a loaf of fresh-baked bread that his mother had rolled down the hill. After finally catching up to it, Daniel realized that he was completely lost and it was starting to get dark. Wandering around the woods, he found a small cottage that perfectly fit his stepsister’s description.
Daniel barged in without knocking, “Hey grandma, can I sleep here?”
The little old lady sitting by the fireplace looked a bit startled, but quickly gathered her bearings and said “Of course, my dear, come in!”
Daniel pulled out a chair and sat down, starting to eat the bread his mother had made. “May I have a slice of your bread, child?” croaked the old lady “I’m quite hungry.”
“No, this is my bread. I’m a growing kid and I need my food, that’s what my mom always said.” Daniel replied, quickly stuffing the last of the bread into his mouth.
The grandmother said nothing. The next morning, well, relatively speaking, closer to 1pm, really, Daniel finally dragged himself out of bed. The grandmother asked him to help with chores, but he laughed at her and told her “This is your own damn house, why would I clean it for you?” then sat down to watch Netflix.
Later that evening, the grandmother walked up to Daniel and asked him to come down to the river bank. “Finally. I thought you’d never ask.” The grandma led Daniel to the river, which changed colors every two minutes and said “Wake me up when the river turns black.” So Daniel sat down and started at the water as it changed from blue to green to red to gold. He dipped a finger into the beautiful gold water, and it came out sparkling gold, like his stepsister. Unfortunately, the gold waters passed before Daniel could leap in. When the black waters came, Daniel woke the grandmother up. Suddenly, and with no warning, the grandma grabbed him and pushed him entirely under the water. Daniel’s skin turned black as coal, but the grandmother didn’t let him up. Daniel struggled and thrashed, but still the grandmother would not let him up. Daniel finally surrendered to the inevitable, took a deep gulp of the black water, and died. Only then did the grandmother release him. Daniel floated for a moment, but when the waters changed to purple, the corpse magically disappeared.

Daniel Grazian was found dead at 8:20PM, inside the front door of ET.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Death 2
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 pm 
According to aok this was a hitman kill by Adam Yedidia.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm 
Was in the 3AB lounge with Oreo.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:39 pm 
In concert choir with Sammyluo, Justinej, lilychen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:39 pm 
Yep, I was with Frevan.
So did aok see it happen?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 pm 
Did any other ET players see this happen who can confirm whether or not it was a hitman?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm 
Okay, so as I said in the last thread, aok heard Adam Yedidiya kill dgrazian here at ET.

I believe his claim, but it does have a little he-said she said to it because he's having trouble with wifi (pretty reasonable here).

There are two basic possibilities:
- aok did it, which I am slightly loathe to believe because a hitman makes sense.
- Adam did it, implying mafia don't live anywhere near here. Meaning anywhere not here because ET's frankly pretty far away from everywhere else.

(I do expect aok to post and corroborate what I'm saying above once he gets back to Random)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:43 pm 
Notably Adam Yedidia's contact information was NOT among the information provided by Lucy. This likely means that the coordinator already knew Adam.

Likely Dgrazian was killed because he is f***ing hard to kill, and this was about the only scheduled event he had. Also because not killing Dgrazian early is traditionally something mafia regret.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:44 pm 
Also, I can't confirm anything aok said because I was in the pit watching last night's last week tonight tonight.

I don't know where Sasha and Lucy are. Sasha was here for the first episode of last week tonight we were watching, but I'm not sure when they left. I don't think they were here when aok told me about the hitman. I could be wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm 
I heard him do it.

If anyone wants to investigate me, do it soon tonight before I become mayor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm 
I was in the 7.03 review session in 32.

I believe Yedidia made the kill. That being said, for now my vote to lynch will be aok.

This will likely change once I've had time to pour over alibis, intros, and posts and decided on a likelier candidate (I've been super hosed all day and haven't had time to think about stuff).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm 
pravinas wrote:
mafia don't live anywhere near here. Meaning anywhere not here because ET's frankly pretty far away from everywhere else.

Not true. No Thetan would want to kill Dgrazian at ET because there are only 4 of you, and you'd get investigated immediately.

Also, I'm inclined to believe the coordinator either
a. Wasn't around for the great Dgrazian-gets-hitmanned-in-public event of Fall 2013.
b. Is feeling extra super derpy about not instructing Adam to make a private kill.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 pm 
I was in a ballroom private lesson in 36-7xx. Have a video of the lesson? But I guess it's kind of pointless.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 pm 
Lucy wrote:
I believe Yedidia made the kill. That being said, for now my vote to lynch will be aok.

I don't think we should lynch aok. I doubt aok would make the kill, draw attention to himself by pointing a finger at a hitman, and then wait around to submit his mayoral petition until someone investigates him. I similarly doubt that aok would point out Adam if he were mafia and Adam did make the kill. I guess it would be reasonable if aok were mafia and covered for another mafia who made the kill by blaming a hitman, but I still think that would draw an awful lot of attention for a day when we don't have a lynch target.

Also I spent a lot of time on petitions, and I want to wait a bit before we lynch our mayor. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:29 pm 
I was psetting at New House.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:29 pm 
I was psetting in New House at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:38 pm 
I was at bible study in W11 (might have forgotten to put this in my intro, if so I greatly apologize!). Twinkel (an np) could confirm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 pm 
Jeanie and I were together in Maseeh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 pm 
I was at ec. I can pretty much confirm Jessk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:51 pm 
I was psetting in Simmons 4AB. You can check with NPs kavleh and aliciacm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm 
was at EC ordering froyo with Ana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:01 pm 
Can confirm that I was with cstubbe in Maseeh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm 
I was in Big Back at ET, working on my 8.022 pset. NP Daniel Palumbo can confirm.
I did indeed watch one episode of Last Week Tonight, then went up to my room.
At some point, I think sometime in the 9 o'clock hour, I went down to the pit, and people (including pravinas) were still watching Last Week Tonight. (It was during the one about for-profit colleges, if that helps for figuring out timing).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:23 pm 
I was in my room working on 6.01. nps can confirm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:35 pm 
I was in the LSC office, nps on the LSC exec board can confirm (I can supply names if necessary)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 pm 
Derping around at the Sexual Assault Awareness Month event with Lane Gunderman (np) in 1-246.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm 
In my room at EC, reading webcomics.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 pm 
Was getting food at Au Bon Pain with an NP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:39 am 
Was at Spring Awakening rehearsal, multiple NPs can confirm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:17 am 
Was in Seussical Rehearsal, a bunch of NPs can confirm. Also didn't even have an intro in so I had no idea this happened.