Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 am 
hey guys, thanks for not lynching me last night. I'm a gay knight with drysophollum, who got evicted from the game last night. Unfortunately this means I will be dying tonight, and so before I die of heartbreak over someone I've never met, I'd like to try to set up an innocent child network before I die. Anyone have thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Day 3 Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:34 am 
Ksedlar getting killed day 2 as po, gay knight dying after partner evicted, on day 3... This reminds me of fall game so much :O

But yeah, sounds like a good idea.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:35 am 
Can the person drosophyllum messaged yesterday to prove you were a GN confirm that it was drosophyllum?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 am 
I spoke with my brother last night and I can confirm that the two are a gay knight pair.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm 
In that case, I'd say it makes sense for ICs to contact tsims. One thing though: should we exclude likely conscripts from the IC circle of trust? In the fall game it immediately fell apart thanks to Alex getting conscripted, so maybe we should take some kind of precautions there. Maybe more experienced players who are ICs could know just one IC in the circle and communicate via that person? Or maybe we should just write off the fall game as bad luck on town's part and not worth planning for?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:42 pm 
I propose that there should be an inner circle and an outer circle.

The inner circle should contain innocent children who are not likely conscription targets. The outer circle should contain innocent children who are possible conscription targets, and gay knights. The inner circle gets to find out everyone in the inner and outer circle, while the outer circle is just told that the inner circle will take their role info into consideration when deciding who to lynch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:44 pm 
Well tsims is dead now though so we'll have to wait anyway. :\

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:08 pm 
I didn't actually get conscripted - the mafia just tricked everyone into thinking I was (assuming we're talking about the same game here).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:22 pm 
asjm wrote:
I didn't actually get conscripted - the mafia just tricked everyone into thinking I was (assuming we're talking about the same game here).

We're talking about a different game. You didn't play on this one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:23 pm 
Also don't worry town, tsims has set up a network. He told me this much before he died.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:16 pm 
Wow, within 2 hours? That's impressive. I'm guessing not every IC revealed to him successfully though. Hopefully there will be another opportunity to add the rest sometime soon.