Post subject: Day 5 lynch
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:07 pm 
Unless something comes up, we lynch fmajluf7,

Post subject: Re: Day 5 lynch
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:32 am 
And then Ara.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:53 am 
Also, if possible, we should get another taser to EC to use on Ara tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 am 
Personally, I think Ara is the more important threat, even though I CAPS LOCKED ABOUT FRANCESCA.

Ara lives near a lot more players and we may want to lynch her sooner rather than later. So she could overhear a lot of things that fmajluf wouldn't and may be more useful to mafia that way.

Not to say that fmajluf isn't a deadly killer. The story of her disguise from last game will live on in legends.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:12 am 
Personally, as a player who lives in EC, and quite possibly has angered her for my accusations, I would feel better
about not unleashing the fury of Ara when she can make kills tomorrow.
It's very easy to go on a killing spree in EC, as shown by tsims when he killed every living player here in the fall game.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:28 am 
Wasn't the tsims rampage made possible by several traps already set on you guys though? Ara could probably kill at most 2 people, likely fewer if no one else at EC was as silly as me in terms of role-revealing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:31 am 
Honestly, I see Francesca as way scarier of a killer than Ara. She has used disguises in the past, and it seems like Ara is legitimately hosed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 pm 
What we really need is a vigilante to kill one of them, probably aradhana, today.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 pm 
lol okay read my defense on the WE TAZED ARA thread first and then also my response to Andres on the Death 3 thread. I'd link you but I'm on my phone, so oh well.

i agree that you should lynch me regardless but please also consider lynching Andres with me (again read my responses on the baove two threads). I'll be at medical all day if ya'll want to come vigilante me. I am very legitimately hosed right now--anyone on Beast can confirm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:16 pm 
oh and in terms of lzahray saying that I acted sketchy, I was freaking out over work/life when Andres knocked on my door. I opened the door and then they tazed me. They were both very jumpy and overexcited, as it's easy to get in this game, so I figured they were acting on some immediate hype--I asked Andres who had done the positive investigation, and at this point they were running out the door, so me following to ask them things was probably the only sketch I can think of.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:20 pm 
also please do read both my response and Andres's response on the Innocent Child Network Thread, so to recap please read:

1. My defense on the WE TAZED ARA thread
2. Day 5 Death 3: Andres and my response
3. Innocent Child Network - Andres's and my response

I'd recap but I'm on my phone so exuse the brevity.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:21 pm 
If Ara is not bad, JFK was a fake investigator, and it would make sense that lzahray was killed before JFK's fakeness was discovered. Something to keep in mind.

I'm going to downgrade anpere from mildly trusted to "I have no idea"; I can't read much into some of the comments he's been making. Some things he's been doing make me think he's pretty likely town though, still.

One sketchy thing is anpere announced tsims had completed an ic network within 2 hours, but from talking to Justine I don't think she found anyone claiming to represent an existing network of ics. Not sure what to think about this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:28 pm 
But yeah probably worth checking the Ara to Justine investigation, just to be safe. Could spare us a vig /taser and a lynch.

Brown curly haired girl, Brian Axelrod, hmm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:33 pm 
or frame a townsperson really

either way, kill me if it comes up positive, but don't prioritize it, like a taser should do the trick really.
idk man, yes it's easy to get Andres very excited quickly, but he's not a new player. From my perspective, he's sketch too. Keep it in mind for later anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:38 pm 
We're pretty sure frame was used on jhgilles, so that'd be impossible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:50 pm 
Reminder: we're lynching fmajluf7 today, aradhana tomorrow.