Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Innocent Child Network
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:43 am 
Since people sort of trust me and I'll probably die soon since my role's been revealed, I'd be willing to lock myself in my room and connect innocent children. Innocent children should preferably PM me before 11AM. I can then kill myself (if I don't kill myself I may have been conscripted and someone should kill me or lynch me).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:55 am 
I guess if there is an existing ICN, they should agree on a single contact person or something, idk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:13 am 
I have shoveled lilychen, and she was a serial killer. This means that jusinej is completely trustworthy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:19 am 
I doubt shovel results can be trusted. It would have been reasonable for mafia to have planted evidence. That being said I do think Justine is trusted enough at this point for IC to connect via her

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:21 am 
I do not think that Justine is trusted enough to be contacted by the IC network. Vigilante is a role very easily spoofed by mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:39 am 
For Justine to not be vigilante, mafia would have had to set a trap every day or use scheme, both of which I find unlikely. They would have also used 3 powers on lily (frame, kill, and plant). Though I guess if she were SK, mafia could have contacted her and set a trapped her to give Justine credibility.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:40 am 
But that would still require mafia have set a trap on day 1 which is highly unlikely.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:50 am 
Mafia could have just set-a-trapped a serial killer Lily. It requires them to have set-a-trapped on day 1, or used scheme, or used slaughter the weak.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 am 
Oops, well I'm definitely going to die today or tomorrow, so I don't see why I would put myself out there if I was mafia.
If innocent children think I am trustworthy, please continue pm-ing me because I haven't gotten that many responses.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:11 am 
Mafia would probably not have known of an impending vig strike by day 2 end, and tsims would have been a much more dependable and useful free kill for day 3.
In addition, maybe it's the proximity factor, but I've had good reason to think Justine is innocent based on her behavior since day 1. I think it's worth ics revealing to her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:12 am 
I definitely trust Justine, I just don't see what good can come out of them contacting her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:14 am 
I think someone mentioned the IC network set up by tsims was probably not everyone. This is a way to make it complete.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:15 am 
Yeah, I was thinking in terms of ic network completion. The part that's already set up can just choose one person to contact her and get the names of the stragglers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 am 
Here's what I propose:
Stray innocent children should contact Justine. If there's at least one, then she should post saying there's at least one, and ask the ICN to contact her so that they can connect the straggler.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:48 pm 
Yes, there was at least one straggler.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 pm 
Also MOAR INNOCENT CHILDREN should contact me!! bumpitty bump! I'm sure there are more of you guys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:55 pm 
Is this network made up of gay knights as well like last time, or just IC?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:17 pm 
IC network members, if the recent deaths have indeed been disproportionately IC-heavy, please find some way to contact your proxy about it (safely but soon). We need to know in case of a compromised network.

Otherwise, I'm still pretty confused about these kills. Was one of tsims/justinej conscripted right before being killed or something? Seems non-optimal play for mafia, but what you do know these days...