Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 Kill 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:00 pm 
lzahray was but a mere stable girl working under a conceited and mean knight. Today, he had sent her out to the blacksmith with far too few coins and the unreasonable demand that she get him a nice sword. She was heading through the crowded marketplace, grumbling to herself about the fruitless task her knight had set when she saw a huge cluster of people in the middle of the square. Worming her way to the middle of the group to get a better view, lzahray saw that they were all gawking at a sword stuck in a stone. Various knights were gathered around, tugging at the sword, but none of them could get it out.
"Here here! Try your hand at the Sword in the Stone!" yelled a town crier "Only 5 gold a try! He who draws it out is the one true King!"
Lzahray looked at the 5 gold pieces her master had gave her and realized that this was maybe her only chance of fulfilling his demand to get him a nice sword. So, she lined up and handed her five gold to the crier, ignoring all the laughter. Walking up to the sword, she gave it a nice, solid tug, and it easily slipped out of the stone. First, there was silence, then outrage. The country wwas not yet ready for a female ruler, so they slaughtered lzahray, gave the sword to some bloke named Arthur behind her in line, and never spoke of her again.

lzahray died at 5 pm in 4-070.

Hehe
Hehehe
MWAHAHAHA

Post subject: Re: Day 5 Kill 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:04 pm 
Alright, can we please take this as an admission of guilt.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:04 pm 
Is this real?

Fmajluf kinda scares me. Like a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:48 pm 
isaacg wrote:
Alright, can we please take this as an admission of guilt.

Of being bad, sure, but not of doing the kill, I think. Last game Jakob made a kill in EC and got sashacf to post the death announcement. No one questioned it, even though sashacf was with Sarah Pratt at ET. Let's not have that happen again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:23 pm 
Sammy's right. Fmajluf doesn't care anymore. She's been found out, maybe she thinks she gets a 'free pass'. Do NOT let her distract us as town. We need to think calmly and carefully and go with the best course of action. This could be a distraction. This could be them trying to make us lose our heads and stop properly investigating. Like Sammy said we might just lose the real killer if we don't do this right. Someone might have a crappy alibi right now.

We just need to focus.

That being said, what are we doing again? We were deciding who to lynch today (Ara or Fran). If we have any vigilantes now is a great time to kill fmajluf. If not, eh. Also how long till aok and Sammy are suspect? And who was closest to kill site? Other than arkadiy, the recent favorite.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:28 pm 
In a game last spring, Pesto started blatantly announcing the kills he made, but last game, Jakob had sasha post first about a kill that he made. I don't think there's any reason for francesca not to make every kill for the mafia this game, though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 pm 
As kemus could put it, she's playing the "wine game".
She's mafia and she says she killed somebody. Do you investigate her to verify she's not covering somebody else, and risk the chance of wasting an investigation. Do you believe her and risk the chance of not investigating somebody else?
I don't really understand what wine has to do with this though....
She could also just be trying to have last second fun. As a mafia it's great when you flaunt your role and watch people fear as they helplessly watch.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:57 pm 
I believe anpere is talking about the frequent references I make to princess bride and the "wine in front of me" scenario in it when I am playing mafia... -kemus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:00 pm 
lol, ++ to carrying out logically as possible as per usual.