Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Death 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:14 pm 
Sammy was sitting on a rock, preening his tail and singing when he saw, in the distance, a ship crash into an iceberg. Horrified, he immediately jumped into the water and swam as fast as he could to the rescue, but when he arrived, there was only one human still alive. He grabbed the man and dragged him to shore, called loudly for help, and disappeared under the water when he saw some humans approaching. Sammy had always been fascinated by human culture. They had interesting tools and toys, though many of them didn't seem to work as intended underwater, or at least he couldn't figure out their function. However, Sammy had never been this close to a human before. They were so weird. They had no scales! Anywhere! But he really wanted to go talk to one. He wondered if the one he had pulled out of the water was ok. But when he approached his father to ask if he could go to land, his father freaked out and said absolutely not. But there was one person with magic as strong as his father's. Ursula.
Sammy went to Ursula to ask to be a human, and Ursula agreed, but with the caveat that if he fails to marry the man he saved before the end of the week, he would be turned into sea foam. Now Sammy didn't really know what this "marry" thing was. It sounded like "merry," and he liked being merry. It seemed like it would be very easy to make merry the human he had saved. So, he agreed, and surfaced for his week in the human world.
He was indeed very merry with the young human, and learned quite a lot about the human world, like in what order to use all the forks, knives, and spoons in a fancy setup and how a TV worked. But at the end of the week, when he went to the ocean to tell Ursula what a merry week he had had, she clarified what she had meant.
"You wanted me to marry him? But we're just friends!" Sammyluo's last words bubbled out as he dissolved into sea foam.

Sammyluo was found dead between ec and building 14e

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Death 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:19 pm 
Time? Guessing it was recent, just got back to simmons, walked back with np Rachel Burns

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:25 pm 
I was walking back to simmons after 18.02. I was with Jeanie up to the student center then we split up. Idk if the kill was before or after that? It doesn't say the time

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:29 pm 
I was walking back from 6.004 recitation (building 34-->36-->26-->56). When I got on hall an NP told me about the aok->sammyluo situation.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:36 pm 
Still at ET.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:39 pm 
Still on Pecker.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:45 pm 
In my room on 5E.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:47 pm 
in 6.115 lab. NP miles can confirm. Also if you're super hype, there are cameras in the lab to monitor when you enter and leave. Maybe you can get that information, but I doubt it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:47 pm 
In Barker, 2 nps can confirm.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm 
In 4e kitchen, a few 4e nps can confirm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:38 pm 
I was in 6.01 design lab. Had been for an hour.