Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 6 Death 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:14 pm 
It was so terribly cold. Snow was falling, and it was almost dark. Evening came on, the last evening of the year. In the cold and gloom a poor little Jessk, bareheaded and barefoot, was walking through the streets.
In an old apron she carried several packages of matches, and she held a box of them in her hand. No one had bought any from her all day long, and no one had given her a cent.
Her little hands were almost frozen with the cold. Ah! perhaps a burning match might be some good, if she could draw it from the bundle and strike it against the wall, just to warm her fingers.
Jess drew one out - "scratch!" how it sputtered as it burnt! It gave a warm, bright light, like a little candle, as she held her hand over it. It was really a wonderful light. It seemed to the little girl that she was sitting by a large iron stove, with polished brass feet and a brass ornament. How the fire burned! and seemed so beautifully warm that the child stretched out her feet as if to warm them, when, lo! the flame of the match went out, the stove vanished, and she had only the remains of the half-burnt match in her hand.
She rubbed another match on the wall. It burst into a flame, and where its light fell upon the wall it became as transparent as a veil, and she could see into the room. The table was covered with a snowy white table-cloth, on which stood a splendid dinner service, and a steaming roast goose, stuffed with apples and dried plums. Then the match went out, and there remained nothing but the thick, damp, cold wall before her.
Jessk again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance.

"Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree."

And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain.

Jessk was found dead at 1:02 in 66-160

Post subject: Re: Day 6 Death 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 pm 
Still at ET

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:17 pm 
Jakob reminds me that I saw Amanda around 1pm on floorpi. I'm not sure if this is a game action. :P I think I did see ajliu, though.

But yeah, I'm on floorpi psetting with dead Jakob and NPs Karia Dibert and Jingyi Zhao.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:20 pm 
In 56 Athena cluster (ironically, reporting Ara's death).

I did not see any players I recognized walking past, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:27 pm 
I was on clam.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 pm 
I was walking from E-17 to Stata after turning in a pset. That means that I was right by building 66, but I was walking outside so I didn't see anyone, sorry :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:51 pm 
I was in 32-123 still waking up after sleeping through 5.111 by accident. Nps can confirm, and if he noticed, Arkadiy could tell you that I was defs not awake for class.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm 
I was in Somerville where I had jury duty this morning. I just got back to Random a few minutes ago.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:05 pm 
I was probably leaving Simmons around that time to get lunch in Maseeh.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:06 pm 
I was in Stata getting food and waiting to meet Jeanie for lunch. Met up around 1:05-1:10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:13 pm 
I was in building E17, turning in a pset

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:23 pm 
I was in 6.115 heading to Chinese. Miles can confirm I had left at that time

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:53 pm 
On my way from Masseh to Barker.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:17 pm 
Saw cstubbe around this time in stata, I was with a high school student for shadow a student, we had just sat in on 5.111 and were either still in stata or starting to tour

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 pm 
Saw sammyluo at floorpi at this time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:31 pm 
On Pecker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:39 pm 
Can we get some more alibis here? We have no leads on this kill.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:14 pm 
Asleep in EC.