Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:26 pm 
aok said a bunch of things in casual conversation with me that I thought I'd repost here. I don't think he thought any of them were revelant to game enough to lie about.

Mafia:
kmuhlrad
aradhana
aok

Serial Killer:
lilychen
fmajluf7

dbausher (an NP) was involved in ltchin's death.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:49 pm 
How is is possible that fmajluf7 was a serial killer if she made multiple kills on the same day?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:11 pm 
Frevan wrote:
How is is possible that fmajluf7 was a serial killer if she made multiple kills on the same day?

how do we know she did that?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:38 pm 
She was investigated guilty for one (Pravinas) and reported another kill later that day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:47 pm 
It's still possible that she's a SK if she got in contact with the mafia after her kills on previous days. She could have just been reporting a kill that a mafia actually made, since we were just taking her word for it. I'm pretty sure fmajluf7 being a SK is consistent with all the kills and with what we know about who killed who, but I might be wrong. It's also still possible that she's an actual mafia of course, but I don't think that it's impossible for her to be a SK, and I'm more inclined to believe that she's a SK than mafia.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:06 pm 
I guess at this point investigators should report the number of clues they find so we can be sure of this theory.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm 
Could someone that knows dbausher talk to them about ltchin? Might not help much, but it could bring up useful info

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 pm 
Oh right, another one: aok introduced the idea that JFK's investigations might be fake. This is false, there is no reason to believe this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:36 pm 
Another one: I'm going to get killed really soon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:42 pm 
There were 3 mafia alive when I talked to him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:44 pm 
This is the post:

viewtopic.php?f=111&t=3569&p=30402#p30402

Where aok made up the "JFK can't be trusted" theory. JFK should be fully trusted, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:06 pm 
So the question is, which of JFK's investigations proved true, such that aok would call them a false investigator?

Or better yet, how long has aok been mafia? I got bad vibes about him from the beginning (he had so much control over game) but for ONCE didn't post about it because I have a bad sketch-dar in general. However, aok could have been conscripted later, instead of originally mafia. So when do we stop trusting things that he said?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:14 pm 
JFK caught aradhana originally. Also, about aok looking sketch, I have literally never played a game with him where he didn't look sketchy. He was town in most of these.