Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: AOK was OG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:14 am 
I just used my shovel on him.
Throw away all your conscription theories.

Post subject: Re: AOK was OG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:59 am 
What does OG mean? Old Guard?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 am 
Original Gangster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 am 
The question we now have to answer is: who was concripted?
Possibilities: Ara, Ama, isaacg, francesca
Ara was shoveled and showed up as OG.
Ama we don't know. I suggest we shovel her.
Isaacg is super experienced and has shown he is a competent mafia.
francesca: super scary mafia, though I remember aok suggesting we lynch her, so maybe she wasn't conscripted.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am 
So Francesca we think was SK not an actual mafia at all, so she couldn't have been the conscription target. Ama doesn't make much sense as a conscription target to me since isn't she a new player? I guess she's still a possibility though. We know its not aok or Ara. Something that might be a possibility is kmuhlrad being the conscription as a way to get better access to Simmons, given there are so many other Simmons players. Along those lines another possibility is that the conscription was one of the remaining living Simmons players, and that's the last mafia that we're looking for. This might be a possibility if the mafia wanted to recruit a more experienced Simmons player (since kmuhlrad is a newer player) to help have access to Simmons people since there are so many of them and getting to/into Simmons would be annoying without people on the inside. The remaining Simmons players who have been playing the longest are Oreo, frevan, cstubbe, and Jeanie, so those are other possibilities as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:22 am 
Is fmajluf7 or kmulrad worth shoveling/ have either already been shoveled? Also at least for last nights kills all the Simmons players had good alibis, so I think we will have to wait for another kill to happen and scrutinize people's alibis/ make investigations.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:33 pm 
kmulrad might be a better shovel, since you posted a nice theory

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:43 pm 
I really doubt kmuhlrad was conscripted.
Ama is not an unreasonable conscription, but I'm not sure.
Fmajluf would be a great conscription target, but I agree that she is much more likely an SK.

I don't think anyone in Simmons was conscripted/is mafia. My thought is that if either Frevan or I was mafia, the other would be dead way before now. Volanski and Texas are new players, and I don't see why mafia would conscript someone their first time playing, seeing as they have no idea whether or not they will be good at lying, will be committed to the game, etc. So if either of them is mafia, they are probably OG and that means either Ama or Kmuhlrad was conscripted. I don't think Jeanie is mafia, for psychological reasons. I doubt cstubbe is mafia because she would be competent enough to have killed the other simmons players already. Also, since the 4 of them always alibi each other, it would be incredibly difficult for any of them to be mafia.

I may be wrong, but I would be pretty surprised if the remaining mafia was in Simmons