Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 8 Lynch
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:40 pm 
We should probably start discussing this. If nothing conclusive happens (eg. no guilty investigations) does it make sense to lynch? At this point unless people have strong suspicions we are likely to just end up lynching a towns person.

Post subject: Re: Day 8 Lynch
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:19 pm 
I suggest we lynch somebody because I want the game to end....
Can we please start lynching inactives? They aren't helping anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:47 pm 
I would like to lynch Oreo, for the following reason: If you look at aok's recently added recently added friends list on Facebook, he added four people around the time of game start: kmuhlrad, aradhana, Ama, and Oreo. Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg [ 25.89 KiB | Viewed 1766 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:52 pm 
Svolz is on there....
lynch her tomorrow if this fails?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:54 pm 
Well, we should be able to investigate some kills by then, which should take priority over this evidence.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 pm 
So yeah, I'd say if this fails, svolz being on there as well doesn't mean anything because he only just added her today, which means that it's not evidence for that being because of being mafia buddies. If it fails I guess we rely on investigations, which is unfortunate but probably doable given that we're just searching for one person.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm 
I think I added aok that day he was coming to simmons with petitions. I wanted an easier way to contact him (well, actually, it turns out I had his phone number from last game but I didn't actually remember this fact until the second time he came to Simmons)

I don't think town wants to lose me at this point. I will role claim to one or two people by PM if that's what people want. I don't want to mass claim and I'd prefer not to claim to isaacg because he's my biggest mafia suspicion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:17 pm 
Um, yeah pretty sure he's just friending people he's met through this game in general? I also think lynching Oreo on this evidence is pretty thin, and think it'd be better to rely on investigations.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:20 pm 
So, wanting an easier way to contact aok was the reason I was suspicious of you and the other people he added to begin with anyway. That just seems like more of an important thing for mafia (fast/easy communication between mafia) than for town. I just find it very suspicious that aok and 3 of the 4 people he added on facebook turned out to be mafia, that hardly seems like a coincidence. I feel like especially given that we have no better choices so far, Oreo is the best lynch target tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm 
So I counted the mafia, and there's one left. We just need to get one lynch right, and we win.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:40 pm 
Wheeee we're so close! For anyone who hasn't been paying much attention to forums, unless something happens in the next 20 minutes, lynch Oreo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 pm 
Okay, I don't think you should lynch me, but if you do, please be very suspicious of inisley. She is pushing super hard on me suddenly, and she didn't even try to give me the chance to reveal to someone. I just revealed to Frevan, and I'll let him comment his opinion on the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 pm 
Do not lynch oreo. She revealed to me and I believe her. I have not found her sketchy this game and have other concrete reasons to believe she is innocent. I am voting for no lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:55 pm 
Frevan, could you elaborate on your reasons for trusting Oreo? I feel like the evidence of being connected to the rest of the dead mafia is actually strong evidence against her, and we don't really have any other suspicions or investigations giving us any other ideas for a lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:56 pm 
I really don't think any Simmons players are mafia. I've been with Texas, cstubbe, and Jeanie for a lot of the kills. Additionally, I don't think either Frevan or oreo could slip away to make kills without the other noticing. I'm voting no lynch since we have no solid leads and I don't think oreo is mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:58 pm 
I also have reason to trust oreo. I will be voting to no lynch tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 pm 
Volanski, to me it makes sense that the last mafia would be in Simmons for the reasons you gave. The lack of anything happening today could be because none of you can slip away from eachother without someone noticing.