Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:10 pm 
So we are pretty screwed. I'm guessing justinej is looking for either katie or me to kill, or someone with a taser will come looking for me.

-I'll try to hide, and hopefully kill mads tomorrow morning.
-You guys NEED to set a trap on sammyluo and then justinej before day rolls and kill them.
-I'd suggest to make your free kill lzharay or pravinas.

Post subject: Re: Day 5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:27 pm 
This just in (e): justinej PMed me and said she doesn't think it's a good idea to have gay knights in the ICN but that she gave them my name so that they'll be more trusting of me and svolz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:18 pm 
If we're going to setatrap justinej we need to do it NOW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:23 pm 
Nobody liked my justine pun. ):

Is there anything else I can do to try to get more info from the ICN to avoid looking sketchy? Maybe I can convince svolz to poke justine for more info before we kill her. Hmm probably better to just not risk it? Also the innocent children know that we're gay knights so maybe if i'm lucky one will reveal to one of us if they need us for something.

Also, this is random, but I have a slight feeling Frevan might be an innocent child. I'm usually wrong about people's roles though, so I'd give it about a 22% chance he's actually an IC.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:34 pm 
Also relevant: when and on whom should we use poison? Is it advantageous to wait longer? How long is too long? And I suppose it should be used on somebody in the middle of the venn diagram of "active enough/a big enough threat to us to be worth killing" and "hard to kill." I'm just not sure who that is at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:50 pm 
I think inisley is about 40% to be innocent child.

Poison is ok for an endgame play, and also to kill a proven innocent whose role we don't know (i.e. someone who survives a kill). People are going to be really suspicious of poison this game.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 pm 
I think our main targets today should be:
lzahray
anpere
isaacg
pravinas

Obviously, sammyluo is a good target since we know his role. There's no rush to kill him, though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 am 
So big lecture halls are almost impossible to track people in. Right now I think we should keep anpere alive. And pravinas' only classes are in huge lecture halls.

So, I think I will try isaacg in 32-141 at 11 am and, if that fails, lzharay in 34-302 at 12 pm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:55 am 
Francesca Im in favor of your kill plan :) I also think we should keep anpere alive, as all the 4e players are sketch and he kind of trusts me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:27 am 
Lastly, am I allowed to kill someone waiting for me in front of my classes? I'm planning to be unrecognizable, but one never knows how smart the other person is.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 am 
Wait what exactly is your question Francesca? You can kill somebody before the kill you.

Also who should make today's kill? I guess aok? since he's still mayor and is most likely to get lynched sooner than me or Ama. Also I'm sorry but I've got a test tonight and I've barely studied because of mafia so I probably won't be as active in discussion and stuff today. Message me if you need me to make a kill though and I'll try to do it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:43 am 
I want to remove isaacg from the list of players that we should kill. His death makes me look suspicious. Also, he's not pushing against any mafia right now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 pm 
Francesca, let's meet at 4:40, in front of the nyancat in building 14.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:39 pm 
Deal